• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Our new Gym.....Training Rules??

EricCamper

Graphics Guru
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/4791

Here are some pics to our gym at our office.....I am making up some insprirational posters as well...Besides the 36" x 72" Arnold one I have.....Sweet....But....Since it is on Office Property...I thought it may be a good idea to post a couple of rules and regulations....The last thing we need is some meathead losing a finger or worse..... Any suggestions?
As if Chuck Norris isn't inspiration enough... lol

Use a Spotter.....
Wipe everything down
Re Rack your Freakin Weights

I have not been to a real gym in a while and need to look at a couple of sheets or something.....

Thanx all

Eric

Dude I cant help you wiv any rules and regulations. I suggest u type it in on google or a search engine as such. I just wanted to congragulate u on the opening of the gym it looks sweet! Hope your staff appreciate it!

No sex in the gym room?

by the way..

That chuck Norris poster is extremely GAY!

I don't know about the no spotter rule(sometimes that's just a pain in the ass)... How about... "If benching without a spotter, do not use clips on the ends."

Hmmmm....I may have misrepresented it.....We do not worship him...Well...maybe.....But it lists the Top 100 Chuck norris Facts....Pretty funny and while you may still think it is gay...Chuck does not, and if he were not so busy screwing the Uptown Girl on the Total Gym....Well....he may just roundkick you in the face.... :)

:haha:
EricCamper said:
Hmmmm....I may have misrepresented it.....We do not worship him...Well...maybe.....But it lists the Top 100 Chuck norris Facts....Pretty funny and while you may still think it is gay...Chuck does not, and if he were not so busy screwing the Uptown Girl on the Total Gym....Well....he may just roundkick you in the face.... :)

:haha: :hehe:

I scanned it from Flex Magazine and plotted it out on our plotter...We have a couple Hp Designjet 5000 plotters.....It is roughly 36" x 72" and looks great after a little cleanup in PS. I am doing one of Cutler, Coleman, and of course a couple of chicks.....

EricCamper said:
I scanned it from Flex Magazine and plotted it out on our plotter...We have a couple Hp Designjet 5000 plotters.....It is roughly 36" x 72" and looks great after a little cleanup in PS. I am doing one of Cutler, Coleman, and of course a couple of chicks.....

PLEASE not bodybuilder "chicks." :laugh:

Back