• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

KONANS TRAINING REGIME (It works for me!!)

KONAN

ITALIAN STALLION
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys/Gals,

Right as you may or maynot know i have been training for 7 years now and i have made unbelievable gains. Most of my gains were in the first 3 years. I dont go to a gym, my choice, and have set up my own equipment in my room at home. The routine you will see may shock you and you may insult it or call me a c*ck but i guarantee you that this actually works for me! (see my stats on the beginners thread, titled "i am Konan". I now train from March to September...and rest my body from October to February (rest my body meaning i train 2 days a week with exercises so that i dont gain too much fat over the winter break and also allow myself to indulge in foods i wouldnt be allowed to eat if i was in training). I do this to allow my body rest. MAN do i abuse my body when im training hard! I find that a break does it good personally!

Monday - Bicep day! My favourite!

Seated Incline DB curls 4 sets of 10 reps........i superset this exercise with Seated Incline Hammer curls 4 sets of 10 reps

Standing Barbell Curls 4 sets of 10 reps.....for each set i increase the poundage by how strong I feel. The final set i will have the most poundage of all and then strip 5 kilos off every 4 reps untill i cant feel my arms!

Preacher Curls 2 sets of 8 reps

Concentration Curls 2 sets of 8 reps

Tuesday - Legs + Cardio + Abs

Squats 5 sets of 10 reps

DB Leg Raises 5 sets of 10 reps

Cardio is 20-25 min light walk/jog......metabolism is quite high so i dont go overboard with cardio

Abs - i train my abs with exercises that will target my upper, middle, and lower abs.

Wednesday - Chest

Incline DB press 3 sets of 10 reps ( i can use various angles of inclines on my bench which i use to confuse the chest from plateau.)

Flat BB press 3 sets of 10 reps

Decline DB press 2 sets of 10 reps

Incline or Flat DB flyes 2 sets of 10 reps

Thursday - Rest day - Abs

(i may do cardio again as on Tuesday and train Abs also)

Friday - Complete rest

Saturday - Delts

Upright BB rows 4 sets of 10 reps....i superset this exercise with DB lateral raises 4 sets of 8-10 reps

Military Press 4 sets of 10 reps...last set to failure

Rear lateral raises on bench 3 sets of 8-10 reps

Sunday - Triceps and chest

Skullcrushers 4 sets of 10 reps.....superset with DB kickbacks 4 sets 10 reps

Tricep Pulldowns 4 sets of 10 reps

i will incorparate some chest on Sunday just for a great pump. Below are the chest exercises for Sunday. The blood in the muscle of the tricep is unbelievable at the end of the workout!

Weighted Dips 3 sets of 12 reps

Seated DB flyes 3 sets to failure

Thats it! Whats that i hear you say...Oh yeah my back! I train my back once a week...and that would be Underarm Chin ups 3 sets to failure...1 exercise for my back and thats all i do! I would agree im missing slight middle back musculature but my lats are someting to be proud of! Remember it works for me and thats all that matters. By all means try and incorparate some of these exercises into yours and let me know what you think!

Train Hard! Konan!

that post just put bodybuilding back 20 years!!

Your a gentic freak if you truly gained that much MUSCLE mass on this program, especially if you are drug free! This routine would never work for me or most of my friends! Look how much you do for just your biceps! Such a small muscle... I dont understand...

That truly is a horrible workout, but congrats on your great genetics and great progress. :thumb:

I envy you, I wish I could get all of my lifting done at home. Unfortunately I use a lot of different equipment and need much more space than I have. If the roof of the garage was 3 feet higher I would be set.

Lucky you. I wish I could make great progress with such a poorly designed routine. Congrats though; I just hope you don't trash your shoulders and your posture at some point later in life.

My brain just exploded

ForemanRules said:
My brain just exploded

:finger: Too much steroid abuse!! Should have took da magic pill like KONAN n made incredible, safe gains! :p

KONAN said:
Oh yeah my back! I train my back once a week...and that would be Underarm Chin ups 3 sets to failure...1 exercise for my back and thats all i do!

12 sets for biceps (smallest muscle group) and 3 sets for back (largest muscle group)? :scratch:

Well if nothing else this is a great routine on what NOT to do!

IML Gear Cream!
You bunch of jealous fucks. Hell if this routine works then why not use it. Now i throw an example in here. Foremanrules. Here's a guy that's been to my house twice. Does he squat or do any leg work. Very little and has a nice set of wheels on him. He only has to work legs a little here and there.

If this guy's back will grow on 3 sets once a week, then why do anymore. Get the pic lad's. Work harder on the parts that are un-developed and do what only is necessary to get the others to grow.

This is what makes us individuals.

because that routine is rediculous, and just because he makes gains from it does not mean it is a good routine to follow... if he improved his work-out routine he would probably make much better gains.

doing 12 sets for biceps, and 3 sets for back makes no sense, he is over training his biceps and under training his back.

if you do like 4 or 5 sets of each...dont you ever get tired :eek:.

:hmmm:
the routine is.....different :barf:

Tough Old Man said:
You bunch of jealous fucks. Hell if this routine works then why not use it. Now i throw an example in here. Foremanrules. Here's a guy that's been to my house twice. Does he squat or do any leg work. Very little and has a nice set of wheels on him. He only has to work legs a little here and there.

If this guy's back will grow on 3 sets once a week, then why do anymore. Get the pic lad's. Work harder on the parts that are un-developed and do what only is necessary to get the others to grow.

This is what makes us individuals.

Well he already said that the middle of his back is lagging. He's not doing any rowing movement, which would help him out a lot in that department. If he stepped up his back work to take care of that issue, then he wouldn't need to do so much bicep work and would have a more well rounded physique in the end. Also, I prefer to keep my shoulder complex happy, because it can be a finnicky little bitch.

Whatever though. If he wants big guns at the expense of his posture, long term joint health, and physique balance, then have fun.

Back