• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Girls that fart!

KONAN

ITALIAN STALLION
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay, here's the scenario...your on a date with a girl you've fancied for years and years and years, and you cant believe your luck! You suddenly think 10 years down the line to when you will both be married and have loads of kids. You think how all your mates will be jealous of you for pulling such a stunner! You go back to her place and the scene is set...candles, sexy music....the time has come to shag! As you reach third base, you are startled to hear a rather bizarre noise....kind of like a fart but more softer...you put it down to being the sofa perhaps and continue on your quest with her desirable body. Then it happens again and this time theres no mistaking it...She just Farted...but violently. Whats more worrying than the smell it has given off is the look on her face.....as if it was a normal occurrence. The mood suddenly changed....what once resembled a rocket in your pants had now turned into limp biscuit and the effect of her farting has ruined the whole date....you will never see her again!!

Do you think its right for girls to fart? have you experienced this b4?

who thinks about marriage on the first date????? no wonder she farted, its probably her anti-loser defense!

Most girls hold it in. The last one i dated would fart so loud in her sleep she'd wake up. Then she'd hit me because she thought i was molesting her in her sleep.

MyK said:
who thinks about marriage on the first date????? no wonder she farted, its probably her anti-loser defense!

:rofl:
Warning Warning loser detected, initialize self defense system, release counter agent, target acquired report status loser is dead in the water, I repeat, loser is dead in the water.

I could care less, I have dated girls that wouldn't think twice about cutting the cheese right on you. It sure isn't sexually attractive, but it shows that they are cool and do not give a fuck about superficial shit which I admire in a woman.

Dam seriously, you need to stop messing with these farting, dirty butt girls.

I don't like when women fart, it really puts me off. I'm assuming it works the same way around, so I always try to hold it in. Burping on the other hand, I don't mind so much.

Robert DiMaggio said:
neither a male nor female should be blowing ass on the first date, but once you are comfortable with each other I don't think it is a big deal.

:laugh:

:haha: :lol:

I agree with Rob. First date? 3rd date? No.
After you are really comfortable, and Have had successful, fartless sex, then it would be ok.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, it used to be uncomfortable. But now I actually look forward to my girlfriend farting in my face as i do her doggy-style. It's fun to put my thumb over her butthole, if you do itjust right, you can get her to whistle!

I have a complex about that shit. I let it be known on the first date if that happens, their smelly ass is out the door. I don't do that in front of anyone and I don't expect them to do it in front of me. To me it shows a lack of manners, immaturity and just plain fucking nasty.

Chicks like that probably have a stank crotch too.

squanto said:
Yeah, it used to be uncomfortable. But now I actually look forward to my girlfriend farting in my face as i do her doggy-style. It's fun to put my thumb over her butthole, if you do itjust right, you can get her to whistle!

:laugh: :laugh: :fart: :fart: :haha:

squanto said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is the funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time!!

squanto said:
:laugh:

squanto said:

:moon: :laugh:

MyK said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back