• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

a way to figure out the nutrition facts.

DiGiTaL

.::.:: Legend ::.::.
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello.
I was wondering if anyone know any program or anyway to find out what are the nutrition facts of a product. I've seen it somewhere someone mentioning about this but i forgot. :)
~Thanks.

i used to use fitday and loved it but i stopped using it because it got boring logging every single calorie

emma could you explain sort of what it does correctly? I've been using fitday for a long time now and I'm curious what values I have been seeing incorrectly. are the calories of macros at least correct?

cpush said:
emma could you explain sort of what it does correctly? I've been using fitday for a long time now and I'm curious what values I have been seeing incorrectly. are the calories of macros at least correct?
I hope I answered this sufficiently in the answer to the pm you sent?

sure did :)

I recorded the same meals in both diaries and as the total calories are the same, the ratios are different. I don't think Fitday counts fiber as carbohydrate calories.

P/C/F
fitday (32/38/30)
nutridiary (29/44/27)

I've learned that the numbers don't mean anything if you are getting the results you want, but it was a little unnerving knowing that I wasn't consuming what I Thought I was. I may rethink my diet slightly since I'd like protein to make up more of the diet.

If only fitday was free :'(.

fitday_cost.JPG

IML Gear Cream!
that is if you want to download the software. the online program/diary/whatever is free. sign up and see for yourself.. jeez.

cpush said:
that is if you want to download the software. the online program/diary/whatever is free. sign up and see for yourself.. jeez.
:yes:

lol i signed up. awhile ago and I dislike it, it takes a long time to load and isnt that user friendly. But oh well i guess.

Don't know if anyone's still reading this thread, but one I use to read the labels on products is Peapod.com.

You can find the exact product you are eating and read the label on it. I usually copy info to an excel spreadsheet I have with foods I eat regularly....then I can just copy/paste them into my daily menus as I need them.

Back