• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

UPSET STOMACH....not sure what to eat

vanessa5691

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im having the worst stomach pain/cramps and im not sure what to eat...will protein shakes/oatmeal/turkey..other protein etc just make it worse? Should I take some Peptobismol and eat as I normally would?

any idea what is the cause of the upset stomach ?

no :(

i ate as i usually ate yesterday.... i had a protein shake and a turkey sandwich for dinner

I would eat something that is easily digestable like a shake, egg whites, white fish, etc...

Coco Cola Syrup - just ask the pharmacist as they use it to mix some meds - it is terrific at settling your stomach.

Laura

ok so the protein shake didnt stay in my stomach for very long

I had the stomach flu recently :barf: and couldn't keep anything down except whey and frozen fruit.

IML Gear Cream!
Stick to bland stuff. Dry toast or oatmeal would be a good idea. Try pedialyte popsicles (good for restoring electrolytes when you're flu-ish). SF-Jello is not bad either when you're ill. Work your way back up to solid food.
Stay away from acidy fruits, meats may be a little tough on the gut unless you pre-blend it, even then it may be hard to hold down. Egg whites might be okay.

Could have been bad turkey, or just a stomach flu.

alexvega said:
mAY BE YOU HAVE INTOLERANCE LACTOSE.

Most times when I drink a protein shake, my stomach goes... Bbbbbbbbbblllllloooooooaaaaaatttttttttt!!!!!!!!

Milk always makes me sick in big amounts. Peanuts, bread , and pasta all have a bad effect on me. Try if you eat any of those to take them out. whey has no bad effects on me.

I tried a muscle milk pack today and it was lactose free. My stomach didn't react badly at all, no bloating or funny noises. I take some whey later, and my stomach swells up like ballon and my stomach starts with the noises again.

You lack the enzyme nessasary to break down lactase.

BigDyl said:
You lack the enzyme nessasary to break down lactase.
The enzyme is lactase. He lacks lactase, which is a hydrolytic enzyme which breaks down the disaccharide lactose into its monosaccharide components- galactose and glucose; therefore he is lactose intolerant. I had an interesting lab in biochemistry last week on this enzyme.

40-yard dash_2 said:
The enzyme is lactase. He lacks lactase, which is a hydrolytic enzyme which breaks down the disaccharide lactose into its monosaccharide components- galactose and glucose; therefore he is lactose intolerant. I had an interesting lab in biochemistry last week on this enzyme.

Are you following me around to each thread to try to correct me?

I'm getting very angry. :mad:

BigDyl said:
Are you following me around to each thread to try to correct me?

I'm getting very angry. :mad:
No I'm not. I just seen some misinformation, so I corrected you. Anyone else would have done the same. I've been wrong many times before and been corrected too.

40-yard dash_2 said:

I read actually there are two forms of intolerance, Lactose and Casein.

I dont wanna be intolerant to either, but if I had to pick one not to be is casein. If I can't utilize milk protein at all, i'm screwed.

Will digestive enzymes with lactase in it correct the problem, or do I need to toss the Whey and Skim Milk?

Trouble, any suggestions?

Back