• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

return the sandwich?

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
it's cheat day you order a steak sandwich with the works... the person preparing it asks if you want "mayonaise" you say yes... you get home sit down to your meal n the friggin idiot has put miracle whip on your sandwich :barf:

a) return the sandwich

b) eat it n grumble

c) just go back n shoot the person they have no brain anyway n life must be very difficult for them

Eat it.

A then C

It's not like they sprayed it with AIDS, it's fucking Miracle Whip.

it's sugar why not just put a few tablespoons of sugar on your sandwich or other not supposed to be sweet food? i tried to eat it cuz they were busy n i didn't want to be an ass but it was ruined.

Dale Mabry said:
It's not like they sprayed it with AIDS, it's fucking Miracle Whip.

miracle whip is exactly what aids would taste like if it had a taste. :barf:

luckily i have an 8 yr old with spring fever. we're going to take a walk n go buy fruit.

I fail to see it being a problem on a cheat day.

Dale Mabry said:
I fail to see it being a problem on a cheat day.
Exactly. I would look at it as a cheat that happened not quite the way i intended, eat it and move on with my life :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
i just don't like the taste not like vomit bad like say anchovies but that taste belongs in say tarter sauce not on red meat. i'm going to stick w the cheat food they can't screw up... beer.

Let me guess. High maintenance, right?:D

I'd spray AIDS on it then force Dale to eat it, so D.

BigDyl said:
I'd spray AIDS on it then force Dale to eat it, so D.

I imagine you would have plenty of AIDS in your bloodstream to give up.

I've had few girls pull this shit before. They're too embarrased to return it, but they wont eat it. So they bitch the entire night after. Shove it in.

nsimmons said:
I've had few girls pull this shit before. They're too embarrased to return it, but they wont eat it. So they bitch the entire night after. Shove it in.

it's a small place w only a few girls working today n they were swamped... just living in a small town tho people can take the time to be considerate of each other n i'm not going to have them remake a sandwich cuz i'm fussy about mayonaise. i'll just add my own mayo at home next time. i just wanted to see how many other people hate miracle whip. my mom bitches at my dad for buying it too :shhh:

largepkg said:
Let me guess. High maintenance, right?:D

far from it really. high maintenence girls are another thing that makes me :barf:

Last edited:
Little Wing said:
it's a small place w only a few girls working today n they were swamped... just living in a small town tho people can take the time to be considerate of each other n i'm not going to have them remake a sandwich cuz i'm fussy about mayonaise. i'll just add my own mayo at home next time. i just wanted to see how many other people hate miracle whip. my mom bitches at my dad for buying it too :shhh:

had you returned the sandwich for that, I imagine you would be getting many a loogie steak in your future.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd fucking eat it. Then I'd enjoy it a little to much.

Back