• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Healthy way to gain weight..??

Mr.Guvernment

Here i am again!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all,:thumb:

been a while since i have visited :)

Anyways, i am 6'4, and now about 180lbs, but not healthy 180lbs, more like fat 180lbs..lol

I was curious as to what is the 'healthiest' way to gain weight, healty weight, if such a thing exists.

What kind of things to eat, I hard potatoes are good.?

I recently have been eating alot of steamed veg's (Brocolie , zuchiny etc [typo's?])

Also, at least 3 times a week red meat (steak, usually 2 at a time) and recently chicken (skinless and boneless - know any good recipies)

So, any were to start? I am more of a snacker, but lately will eat maybe twice a day, since i now work from 6pm - 3am, and sleep from about 7am - 4pm, so will make a full meal when i get up, and snack at work, usually on a whole can or 2 of sliced pineapple.

all help is appreciated......

Diet is key, you need to be eating at least 5 times per day, eating "clean", and a lot of protein.

Where do you start? Get your diet in order, eating two times per day is not good. I eat every 3 hours, and I try and consume 35 grams of protein at each feeding.

Do you work-out? You did not mention anything about weight lifting.

Hey, thnx for the response.

I am not yet "working out". I am currently biking daily and swiming when i can. I do crunches every other day, and just trying to get a 'routine' down that will work for me.

I want to put on perhaps another 40lbs, to be around 200 /220, or which ever is closer to a good weight for being 6'4. I am not looking to be huge, i just want some form, and detail, (an 8 pack, thas it :)..lol)

I have not yet pruchased some lose weights to begin full working out, as i am looking as well got a 'home 'gym set up, as this would be better for me, but have not decided as to what to go for yet, any idea's for that? (bow flex, or any of those good?)

As for eating 2 times a day, that is when i will haev like a full meal.

For example today, when i got up, (2:30pm) i had 2 boneless /skin less chicken breats bbq'd, with steamed brocoli and a bake potatoe, and now that i am at work, i have had 3 sandwiches in the last 4 hours. (cheese / tomatoe / roasted turkey)

Likely when i get home from work (about 3:30am) i will have another meal, either paste, or a stirfry, some times more meat, steak, pork chops, what ever i have left in my fridge. and that would be my 'second' meal.

As for liquids, i drink mainly milk, and lately alof of pineapple juice, and kiwi and strawberry juice, and have been cutting WAY back on the alchyhol.

Last edited:
here is a sample diet for you-
meal#1- apple, 1 cup of oatmeal, 6 srambled eggs only one yolk
#2- meal replacement, 50g of carbs, 25-30 g of protein, orange
#3- potatoe, 8 oz. chicken, half cup of veggies
#4-meal replacement, 50g of carbs, 40g of protein, half cup of veggies
#5-10 oz chicken, half cup of granola, half cup of veggies
#6- 1 can of tuna with mayo, medium (20g) scoop of protein, half cup of veggies, NO CARBS.
throw in a couple multi vits combined with a solid lifting routine and this should be a winner.
I'd also recommend a little fat intake added to each meal, maybe 5-10g. I like to dip my broccoli in ranch dressing for some added fat.

Back