• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Building a huge chest!!!

KONAN

ITALIAN STALLION
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
yes its true, that to have large quads you have to squat big! But is is the same for chest? I heard that is possible to chisel out huge pecs by just doing iso-concentric movements...i.e) press ups...upright dumbell rows and last but not least cable crossovers. These exercises and more can contribute to your chest workout aswell as your more modern day exercises ie) decline dumbell presses, incline barbell press..etc... So if youve reached a plateau in your chest workouts, then try some of these iso-concentric exercises....they may work for you!

KONAN said:
yes its true, that to have large quads you have to squat big! But is is the same for chest? I heard that is possible to chisel out huge pecs by just doing iso-concentric movements...i.e) press ups...upright dumbell rows and last but not least cable crossovers. These exercises and more can contribute to your chest workout aswell as your more modern day exercises ie) decline dumbell presses, incline barbell press..etc... So if youve reached a plateau in your chest workouts, then try some of these iso-concentric exercises....they may work for you!
170149_doghump1at.gif

The one exercise that seemed to always bring my chest way up was crossbench DB pullovers. Could have just been me, though.

Back