• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ATTN: NYC IM Members...

Fuck No!!!

ok, ATTN: NYC IM Members except P-FUNK. :p

:spam:

Dale Mabry said:

HUSH YOUR MOUTH! It's AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! AN INVITATION, EVEN!!!!!

Ugh... I'm hurt. And offended. I'm going to a dark corner to cry into my protein shake. :cry:

P-funk, I don't want to have to tell you to control your woman again. ;)

But seriously, how fast do you think you can finish it?

I'm in. :)

Dale Mabry said:
But seriously, how fast do you think you can finish it?

Honest truth? I have NO clue. I run about a 10 minute mile on the treadmill, without really trying. But I never run more than 5 miles and that is seldom.

My last 5K I did in about 28 or 29 minutes. i can't remember. It was like 2 years ago, Corporate Run Miami.

Dale Mabry said:
P-funk, I don't want to have to tell you to control your woman again. ;)

I lost control a long time ago.....LETS GO DRINKING!

IML Gear Cream!
P-funk said:
I lost control a long time ago.....LETS GO DRINKING!

Sounds good. :)

3572-OldManAutumnLight.jpg

Wait for Monkey!

I am not affected by your jabs, Monkeyshit! :p I know that running isn't exactly my forté. I'll be happy just to finish it without stopping to walk at any point! haha!

GoalGetter said:
My last 5K I did in about 28 or 29 minutes. i can't remember. It was like 2 years ago, Corporate Run Miami.

What, did you run it on your hands? :p

P-funk, no fronting, you know you don't drink, but I will pour one out for you.

Dale Mabry said:
What, did you run it on your hands? :p
I might as well have! Just to clarify, 5K is like 3.1 miles or something like that... so that's under 10 minutes per mile. I thougth that was pretty darn good for a non-runner like meself!
P-funk, no fronting, you know you don't drink, but I will pour one out for you.

This one's for my homies...

GoalGetter said:
I might as well have! Just to clarify, 5K is like 3.1 miles or something like that... so that's under 10 minutes per mile. I thougth that was pretty darn good for a non-runner like meself!

This one's for my homies...

:eek:

IML Gear Cream!
GoalGetter said:
uh... MYself. woops! ahahahahaha :clapping: good catch.

That is hilarious, the typical male response would be to go back and change it, pretending that it never happened, and then call the accuser a fag. The female response is to accept the error, correct it in a later post, and move on.

Dale Mabry said:
That is hilarious, the typical male response would be to go back and change it, pretending that it never happened. The female response is to accept the error, correct it in a later post, and move on.

In my case, I'm ALWAYS correcting other people (ask P-Funk what happens when I read over his shoulder as he types). So for someone to catch ME on something, it's humbling and quite funny.

Dale Mabry said:
That is hilarious, the typical male response would be to go back and change it, pretending that it never happened, and then call the accuser a fag. The female response is to accept the error, correct it in a later post, and move on.

Don't fool yourself...

Thats what she would've done had she not been busted
(not that it matters)

(You owe me one funk) :lol:

Whats the motivation behind this anyway???

Just something to shoot for, short term?

The Monkey Man said:
Whats the motivation behind this anyway???

Just something to shoot for, short term?

The short story: Yeah just for fun.

The longer short story: there is a kid at my gym who works at the snack bar and he is going to take the firefighters physical exam in october, so me, and a few other trainers have "adopted" him, and we train him, help him with diet, etc. One of the trainers is a marathon runner and specializes in training people for endurance, and while training the kid, encouraged him to sign up for the race.

Being thta i've adopted him as a sortof "little brother", I told him I'd run with him, and a few other people joined in as well. so now there's a little group of us from the gym going together, all because of this kid. :)

Cool, a few years ago when I was at my old gym...
I got a few kids ready for the Police academy in similar fashion
(they kicked ass)

I will be doing things like this again in AZ
I really miss being in shape

I might even give up weightlifting,
if I thought I could get back into "Ranger-like" shape...

The Monkey Man said:

Walker, Texas Ranger?

The Monkey Man said:
Cool, a few years ago when I was at my old gym...
I got a few kids ready for the Police academy in similar fashion
(they kicked ass)

I will be doing things like this again in AZ
I really miss being in shape

AZ is full of possibilities, man! make it happen! :) i'm psyched to get there myself!

Back