• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gyno?

rcook

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm on my 4th week of my 1-ad cycle and my nipples are getting a little sensitive. The also look real puffy and cone shaped. I don't know if this is just extra fat or the start of gyno. There are no lumps. This is my 4th cycle of 1-ad over the past 3 years and I have never had a problem. I have 6oxo for the pct but I think I want to get on Nolvadex right away just in case it is gyno. Can anyone tell me where to buy the nolvadex and how much to use. I know I should have had this on hand, but I never had a problem in the past. Thanks for the help...

Tamoxifen Citrate PCT:

Weeks 1-2: 60 mg/day
Weeks 3-4: 30 mg/day

What about ag-guys LiquiNolva- Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate)? I know it costs more but I want to get it fast.

I have pictures of my chest but I can't download them because I guess they are too big.

The nolvadex bottle contains 30ml @ 25mg/ml. So I guess I will need 2 bottles for 60mg (week 1 & 2) & 30mg (week 3 & 4). Is that correct?
And do you take this all at once during the day or in seperate doses?

Last edited:
Back