• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Am I On The Right Track?

bookstar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone.
I started an intense diet and weight lifting routine exactly 2 weeks ago. I drink a gallon of water, eat 6 times daily of all the right foods, do cardio 4-5 times a week 25 minutes a day, and weight lift 3-4 times a week. I am doing everything to the "T" of what Bill Phillips and Tom Venuto suggest, yet in the first week I lost 4lbs and no fat, just water weight. The second week I lost nothing and didn't lose any fat either.
I know I am in a caloric deficit and I am exercising like crazy, yet I am not overdoing it either. I have been on this diet for 2 weeks straight. Is it normal to not have any loss at all within this time period? Even fat measurement?
I'm nervous that I am doing something wrong. I am not obese, but I need to lose about 40lbs. My problem areas are my stomach mostly, and my butt. I am skinny everywhere else. I am only 30 years old and have been in shape most of my life until the past 5 years. So I know I don't have a thyroid issue or anything.
I don't really think I can do anything more to speed up the process. So am I just being impatient? Am I actually right on track? Should I expect to start seeing the fat come off real soon? How long should I give it until I can claim that something is majorly wrong?
Any suggestions and comments are welcome. Thank you ;o)

P-funk move this to the diet and nutrition section Thanks

Back