• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Ten Greatest Fighters Ever

IML Gear Cream!
AKIRA said:
Ok I had it switched around. Wallid Ismail choked out Gracie right after he left the UFC, so he was still in his prime. Ismail is 5'7" too.

However, (this is who I was speaking of) Gracie lost yet again to the Jap guy and his name was Sakuraba. Plus, this guy beat some of Gracie's brothers too. So FUCK those guys.

Now if I can just get some links or vids.....

There are over 50 gracies actively fightining at a HIGH level.

You are talking about 1 GRACIE, royce gracie.

Yes, most gracies have lost before.

So have most boxers.

But some Gracies NEVER lost, like Rickson Gracie, and Rorion Gracie.

And those guys went against the TOP guys in just about every discpline and defeated them. On top of that they fought hundreds of fights against people 100 LB's heaviers.

So I don't wanna hear about 1 gracie losing some fights. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd9GDuRD7G0&search=rickson gracie

BigDyl said:
There are over 50 gracies actively fightining at a HIGH level.

You are talking about 1 GRACIE, royce gracie.

Yes, most gracies have lost before.

So have most boxers.

But some Gracies NEVER lost, like Rickson Gracie, and Rorion Gracie.

And those guys went against the TOP guys in just about every discpline and defeated them. On top of that they fought hundreds of fights against people 100 LB's heaviers.

So I don't wanna hear about 1 gracie losing some fights. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd9GDuRD7G0&search=rickson gracie

Damn, that is skill, I havent seen much of him, but I wish I would, he has some damn good balance, never messes up, close a couple times, but kept his balance, didnt lay down for anyone, made them work for everything....

Granted this video shows highlights and highlights only, cant deny the skill.

Decker said:
There is no "Greatest List" without Gerry "the White Hope" Cooney.
thats some funny shit right there man!!!!!!!!!

That highlight footage sucked, never heard of or seen anybody he was fighting against.

Foreman just trolls endlessly, don't bother arguing ridiculous points he makes.

Tier said:
That highlight footage sucked, never heard of or seen anybody he was fighting against.

Foreman just trolls endlessly, don't bother arguing ridiculous points he makes.
Tell that to "By James Slater" Einstein. :rolleyes:

every time i see a list like this it drives me nuts. ;arry holmes was champ for 7 years and # is a personality more than a boxer

boxers definitly have better punching strikes than MMA fighters but if an MMA fighter slams the shit out of a boxer than ground and pounds his ass or break all of his bones it is over, on the other hand a good boxer could knock out an MMA fighter with 1 solid punch and dodge every strike from a MMA fighter- so i dont know

Marciano?

Back