• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Top three IM members you would not like to meet in a dark alley

image.php

I would like to meet any IM member, even if it was a dark alley. I like the people from IM.

I would like to meet him so I could kill him :mad:

:scared:

George Dubya Bush
Lucifer
Johnnny(scrared what I would do to him)

the three that said they'd take up rape if the world was ending.... that's just creepy.

MyK said:
make him your punk??
No my friend punk is too cool for Johnnny no I was thinking something more sinister, on the verge of diabolical.

fufu said:
I'd probably go on a stealthy killing/raping spree.
fletcher6490 said:
Brilliant minds think alike...
and i'm looking for the third... i think it was TOM

Tough Old Man said:
Take up rape and go out and screw every bitch that has pissed me off.

maniclion said:
No my friend punk is too cool for Johnnny no I was thinking something more sinister, on the verge of diabolical.

what did he do to you?

and why does everyone hate him???

it's not really hate so much as fear of being annoyed to death by a guy that does't mind beating a dead horse for forty pages in every thread he visits. :shrug:

Little Wing said:
the three that said they'd take up rape if the world was ending.... that's just creepy.

:rolleyes:

fufu said:

if your gf wanted you to play act rape sure thats kinky but ok... but i can't imagine enjoying sex w a guy that was screaming no :confused:

i do have a lot of really good ideas how you could kill people tho see the serial killer thread. that just seems like good clean fun tho. :) :shrug:

MyK said:
what did he do to you?

and why does everyone hate him???
He was a canadian.:lame:

IML Gear Cream!
Foreman: he hates white people
Min0: he is already stalking me
19inch: he sent me a PM about how big his cock is.

Ok, you can mention the emo ninja any time now. :wait:

topolo
topolo
topolo

Honorable mention-topolo

Little Wing said:
if your gf wanted you to play act rape sure thats kinky but ok... but i can't imagine enjoying sex w a guy that was screaming no :confused:

i do have a lot of really good ideas how you could kill people tho see the serial killer thread. that just seems like good clean fun tho. :) :shrug:

kekekeke, I was only kidding of course. The golden rule still exists even when oblivion is upon us. Even though I don't know how well a girl could rape a man...where there is a will there's a way!

is this a gay thing???? or a who u wanna bash thing???

clemson357: he is racist and might see the inpure blood in my body
DOMS: he is racist and might see the inpure blood in my body
Dale: he loves man ass and might see that I am a man

Shae said:
Vieope, ALBOB, and Dale. :shake:

True Story,

from Dale's private collection:

attachment.php

Back