• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Serious Question... need answer

MAC33

MAC33
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I need some serious help with this one. My girlfriend gets these random chest pains. It started when she started to run alot for her lacross team and now her chest will randomly start hurting when she's just sitting down. She first went to a pediatrition and she had to do some breath test thing and they told her that she had activity induced asthma. Then she switched doctors and they told her she definately doesn't have asthma but they told her to go to a cardiologist so she went, and they told her she has a strong heart but she has pulled muscles in her chest. The thing is though I really don't think its pulled muscles because it shouldn't hurt her when she is doing absolutely nothing, like she'll just be laying down and she'll start getting sharp pains. Does anyone have any input on what this might be? And how can this problem be fixed?? This kind of stuff gets me worried so any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Ask her if she gets them on the side her hearts on.
Also ask her when she does get these pains if it hurts to breath too.

if she is laying down not doing anything she could be lying down funny which is argavating the pulled muscle.

At any rate I would defenitly go to another cardiologist for a second opinion.

kentmc said:
Ask her if she gets them on the side her hearts on.
Also ask her when she does get these pains if it hurts to breath too.

It's not just the side of her heart she told me.. its like the whole chest area. But she says that when it does hurt.. it hurts more when she breathes in.

asthma or something of the sort id say

StrongBlade said:

Hmm... i looked up this angina and it really seems like this is what it could be. How serious is angina? From what i read, if it is angina, then i think that it's what they call "unstable angina". Should i tell her to suggest this to the next doctor she sees?

I dropped a 75 lb dumb bell on my chest once I had fucked up my chest muscles/sternum. It would hurt laying down, sitting, basically when I appeared to be doing nothing but whenever I made a slight movement that involved the chest muscles, pain would come.

have they ran any tests on her, or is this all just a quick examination with a few questions?

because my father was in the hospital recently and the moron doctor took a look at his stump (he's an amputee) and thought that my father had necrosis and osteomyolitis (sp) because of some discoloration on his skin and all our explanations to him were useless cause he's a god..er doctor :rolleyes: . CT scans and MRI's showed everything to be fine.

Back