• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new guy on the block

wombat

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all,

just completed registration so I guess I am the newest around. I just got interested in Bodybuilding recently by influence from a friend and visit the gym almost everyday for 2 hrs. I look forward to trading posts and threads with u guys soon although I would be asking lotsa simple basic questions pretty often... here's to hoping I don't trip myself lol

A quick question here though : should I take mass gainers together with a well-balanced diet or is the diet itself good enough?

hope to hear from u ....

wombat welcome to IM

wombat said:
Hi all,

just completed registration so I guess I am the newest around. I just got interested in Bodybuilding recently by influence from a friend and visit the gym almost everyday for 2 hrs. I look forward to trading posts and threads with u guys soon although I would be asking lotsa simple basic questions pretty often... here's to hoping I don't trip myself lol

A quick question here though : should I take mass gainers together with a well-balanced diet or is the diet itself good enough?

hope to hear from u ....

2 hours a day!?

Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome, appreciated it.

Hi Steele20 :

I generally break that up into bits. I spend about 40 mins in the wee hours of the morning doing cardio-related exercises e.g. steps, cycling, the likes, then about half hour or so intensive just before lunch for my biceps and triceps, and another half hour between 4-5 p.m for shoulder and chest. The rest of the 2 hours is then reserved for light weights and some stretching. Do you think that's too much or too little?

Back