• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Full workouts? Alternate Workouts?

TheStuff

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I haven't posted for a while, but I have a question. Usually in my workouts, I would do one set of curls, then go to another set of something for say triceps, and then go do a different set for biceps again, and then I repeat these sets. What I am asking is, is it better to stay with one exercise and do all sets of one exercise at once and then move onto the next exercise? Or should I do what I am doing, do one set, go do another set of a different exercise, then another, and then come back to where I started.

My second question is that I know these guys who on certain days just work their chests for an hour. Does this improve the build up or does just doing 4-5 sets get the same amount of work done.

Thanks

Would someone help me please before I go to my next workout? Thanks.

First Q.......Its better to do one muscle at a time to keep the blood flowing throught the muscle being worked. Also, your muscle will keep warm so your less likly to injure yourself.
If your going to do two muscle groups together, do apposing muscle groups like Bi's and Tri's, Quads and hams etc.

Second Q...........Alot of people in the gym have the asumption that more is better, we all see them, they're the ones doing chest or bi's when we get there and still doing them when we leave. They never grow that big and often have some kind of injury.
Keep the amount of set you do from 9-12 for large muscle groups like legs and back, and from 4-6 for small like Arms or shoulders.

Back