• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anadrol?

Evil ANT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone know what the recommended dose for anadrol is? I was thinking of 50mg a day, but wasn't sure if that would even be enough. I've heard of people doing 200mgs a day, but that seems a bit crazy to me.

Thanks!

:)

100mg a day 3 weeks only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aceshigh said:
100mg a day 3 weeks! only!!!!!
I agree, but I don't think you shoud mess with anadrol at all.

Ah, gotcha'. So 50mg's just won't be enough? I've heard anadrol is pretty tough on the ol' system, so I didn't want to push it.

Evil ANT said:
Ah, gotcha'. So 50mg's just won't be enough? I've heard anadrol is pretty tough on the ol' system, so I didn't want to push it.

50mg ED is fine to start with! If you have no sides after 1 week you could bump it up. My friend has been on 50mg ED for 4 weeks along with test and he saw some very nice gains

Thanks, guys. Much appreciated. I always say "better safe than sorry" so for now I'll probably stick with 50mg's for the first week as suggested. I'll keep some tamox handy just in case. :)

What is the tamoxifen planned for?

Tamoxifen won't help if you get estrogen-like sides.

Evil ANT said:
Anyone know what the recommended dose for anadrol is? I was thinking of 50mg a day, but wasn't sure if that would even be enough. I've heard of people doing 200mgs a day, but that seems a bit crazy to me.

Thanks!

I just read yesterday where a guy did 7 50mg tabs a day for 16 weeks. That's 350 mgs a day

Thats amazing. My prostate and liver would be going on strike.

Sure, but what does that have to do with anadrol?

For estrogen related sides, no? If I'm being a retard please tell me. I love to learn.

Anadrol works directly on the estrogen receptor, not by aromatising to estrogen.

Oxymethalone does not directly convert to estrogen. There is also very little to no progestational-like effects associated with the compound (1). Despite this, individuals using this compound will often report pronounced estrogen related side effects such as gynecomastia and water retention, among others. Based on this it would appear that oxymethalone acts upon the estrogen receptors in the body itself(2). This theory seems to hold some weight as aromatase is not involved (3), but estrogenic side effects are common during administration of the drug.

http://www.ironforlife.com/t9445-oxymetholone--anadrol.html

Yeah, good question. What the hell would one use for anadrol sides?

If 50mg gives you gyno quit using it, I've never had that problem with anadrol and I've used way more than 50mg.

Thanks, Mudge. I think I'll try 100mg's and see how it works out. First sign of sides I'll stop using it.

Oh I get sides, just never gyno from anadrol.

I know they're three different things, but I never saw any real sides from dbol or winny. Hence, I figure I'll probably be okay with anadrol at 100mg's. Yes, that's probably stupid logic, but we'll see how it works out. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Never felt sides with dbol, winny I wont touch.

for first time user of anadrol

i worked out six years before i did any gear, anadrol was perfered by a friend.. i gained 25 pounds in 4 weeks, 50mg a day, hardly experienced any sides... i cycled winnie, another 4 weeks, right after and kept all but 3 pounds i gained.. i v been off for couple months and getting back on.. same cycle, anadrol w/winnie and clomid.. wish me luck!!!!!!!

Are you saying that you are stacking 2 orals this time? I'm already guessing that you dont run injectables, am I right on that or are you just leaving that out?

How the hell long does anadrol take to kick-in, anyway? With dbol, I felt the effects almost overnight. I've been using anadrol now for about a week and haven't noticed even the slightest results.

Maybe my stuff is bunk. I doubt it, though. Got it from a reliable source.

Evil ANT said:
How the hell long does anadrol take to kick-in, anyway? With dbol, I felt the effects almost overnight. I've been using anadrol now for about a week and haven't noticed even the slightest results.

If you haven't noticed anything in a week then something isn't right. After 2 days I was gaining strength. At the end of the first week It was extremely noticeable.

Evil ANT said:

Yeah dude if you havent noticed anything yet then your gear is fake. A day or two is all it should take to feel the effects.

Fuck. I got it from a super-reliable source, too. Argh... maybe I'll switch back to my old dbol stash. I know that's legit.

Its not IP anadrol is it?

Nope, it's UGL, and so far they've always done me right. I don't know what's with this anadrol. Maybe it's working, but ya' could've fooled me.

I have heard of a few people who respond better to dbol, but for me anadrol is nothing short of amazing.

Back