• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AL East Standings After 7 Games

IML Gear Cream!
The game started already?
Well this series is definitly going to be close. I give the Bosox the edge.

The sox can never get the BIG HIT! :mad: .. it's so frustrating seeing them lose close games year after year because they leave too many men left on base.

Good, I am glad for him. He had a good rookie season, that got rewarded with a decent contract, he just never lived up to it after that. I hope he does well.

:hmmm:
I thought Ortiz was still there.

I meant the other bums. Ortiz always gets the big hit. But when we get men on base (usually Loretta, Youkilis, Manny and Ortiz), the rest of the guys (Lowell, Crisp, Gonzalez, Lopez/Mirabelli) never do shit.

That's one down, 4 more to go. I predict a split tonight.
BOSTON (AP) - Johnny Damon tripled into the Fenway Park triangle to start a rare five-game series, and later homered and drove in four runs to lead the New York Yankees over the Boston Red Sox 12-4 Friday in the opener of a day-night doubleheader.

Good start for the Yankees, not so good for Boston. If the rest of the series goes like this, the bullpens will be exhausted by Monday night.

It's getting ridiculous. Red Sox aren't gonna make the playoffs playing like this.

Stick a fork in 'em. They're done. They don't deserve to be in the playoffs if the pitching staff sucks. I'm done watching them unless they start winning a lot of games again when i check the scores on espn.

Stick a fork in 'em. They're done. They don't deserve to be in the playoffs if the pitching staff sucks. I'm done watching them unless they start winning a lot of games again when i check the scores on espn.

Do we know when Clement and Wakefield are due back yet? We have no hope with the rotation right now.

Word.

But then again, giving up 39 runs in three games isn't all that bad, is it?

:lol:

God damn does Josh Beckett suck.

IML Gear Cream!
It's at the beginning of this thread. Click on the arrow in the quoted text box.

I've been rereading some of the earlier posts. Given the current circumstances, they're pretty funny.

The Red Sox dropped two of three to a depleted Yankee team and that makes me a sad panda.

PBBPA.jpg

I wonder how IAB is feeling right about now?

It's at the beginning of this thread. Click on the arrow in the quoted text box.

I've been rereading some of the earlier posts. Given the current circumstances, they're pretty funny.

Yeah that's true. I remember talkin smack earlier on. Red Sox have turned to shit lately, almost not even worth watching. Now we see how important pitching really is to a club. We had a 4 game lead in the east, gave that up, now slowly fading away in the wild card standings. Not fun to watch.

Yeah that's true. I remember talkin smack earlier on. Red Sox have turned to shit lately, almost not even worth watching. Now we see how important pitching really is to a club. We had a 4 game lead in the east, gave that up, now slowly fading away in the wild card standings. Not fun to watch.

But they'll be great in 2008!! :D :D

I know it's gotten bad when I find myself honestly not caring if they win or lose. I guess I now know what it feels like to be a Rays, O's or Jays fan the last 10 years. :(

:D

Back