• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

few questions new to this

steve09

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi im only 17 and just startin lifting seriously to gain weight, at the moment i am just useing protein powders etc, i understand you need a good 4 years odd behind you before you start on setroids but i watched a program on tv and this man took them for 10 days and they said it wrecked his liver and sperm count? i was just wondering if they all do this or can they be taken saftly? and what long term effects can be seen? also what sort of age should yoube before you start?
id like to make it clear i have no intrest at the moment in taking them im just curious and confused.
many thanks
steve

steve09 said:
Hi im only 17 and just startin lifting seriously to gain weight, at the moment i am just useing protein powders etc, i understand you need a good 4 years odd behind you before you start on setroids but i watched a program on tv and this man took them for 10 days and they said it wrecked his liver and sperm count? i was just wondering if they all do this or can they be taken saftly? and what long term effects can be seen? also what sort of age should yoube before you start?
id like to make it clear i have no intrest at the moment in taking them im just curious and confused.
many thanks
steve
21 or older and they can fuck you up if you are a kid or don't know what you are doing. Plus they work much better for a heavly trained person.

i see thanks.
but providing your right age and hard trained etc can they be safe or wil they always have side effects?

steve09 said:
i see thanks.
but providing your right age and hard trained etc can they be safe or wil they always have side effects?
There will always be side effects to any meds, but if you are very smart and safe they will be minimal.

ok thanks, made it bit more clearer the tv program was obivasliy very anti,, made it sound like u wreck yourself in mater of weeks and i couldnt se the point lol,
cheers for quick replys

steve09 said:
ok thanks, made it bit more clearer the tv program was obivasliy very anti,, made it sound like u wreck yourself in mater of weeks and i couldnt se the point lol,
cheers for quick replys

I cannot say I've ever seen a pro-steroid TV program. On a young body, that is maturing, furthermore under hormonal development, messing with that system can throw you into a huge mess.
ALL steroids lower your sperm count, in most cases temporarily. Chances are the guy you were writing about used an oral steroid, which can be really harmful on the liver.

But an experienced lifter, with a matured body that has become accustomed (muscle wise AND joint wise) to weight lifting can get some great results with minimal side effects. I'm taking into consideration that they are mature enough as well to get proper ancillaries(protection).

All drugs are harmful to the body, as drugs are not natural. The most important part about steroids is that there is a fine line between "use" and "abuse". That was why it was banned in the first place...

Back