• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

foot odor?

Vince2005

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats the best way to get rid of foot odor?
thanks

Vince2005 said:
Whats the best way to get rid of foot odor?
thanks
Wash your feet every day, use socks every time and you are good to go.

ForemanRules said:
Wash your feet every day, use fresh socks every time and you are good to go.

I know some people who put deodorant on their feet!

I don't have smelly feet. But my shoes sure do stink after a good workout lol. I just need new shoes though.

hardasnails1973 said:
http://www.marysherbs.com/heal/heal-odrP.htm

Chlorella is very good becuase it contains chlorophyll which is an internal deodorizer

Good find, it also mentions a lack of Zinc causing foot odor.

FOOT ODOR
When you're watching the Dr. Scholl's foot odor commercial where the dog retrieves his master's slippers and then falls over dead, does the whole family look over at you?
A member of my family had such a problem. It seems no matter how often he would wash, dry, or powder his feet the smell would return as soon as his feet hit a shoe. For him and others like him there are some suggestions.
Odor comes from bacteria. When the feet sweat, bacteria and toxins are coming through the skin.
WEARING SOCKS helps soak up the bacteria. Socks should be changed frequently. When you don't wear socks the shoe soaks up and breeds the bacteria.
There is a stone called a TAI STONE a natural way to keep down odor which is usually used on underarm pits. It works just as efficiency on feet and keeps bacteria from breeding. It also does not contain any aluminum which is in most anti-perspirants and which is linked to Alzheimer's Disease.
SOAKING feet in BLACK OR ORANGE PEKOE TEA for 20 minutes is said to help deep deodorizing.
A CLEAN EFFICIENT BOWEL will secrete a large amount of toxins and bacteria. If the bowel is sluggish the body will try to cleanse itself through another eliminating system (usually the skin).
Therefore cleansing the bowel may be a vital step in foot odor control.
A symptom of ZINC deficiency is foot odor. Sometimes adding zinc to your system can be beneficial.
Usually (not always) those who lack zinc have white splotches under their nails or rough skin on the back of their upper arms.

Liquid Chlorophyll also helps deodorize the body from the inside out. There are many who no longer need any deodorant even underarm when constantly ingesting liquid chlorophyll.
Those whose diet is heavy on raw veggies and fruits usually have far less problems with odor in general.

more on Zinc deficiency

Source

Recent advice doesn't
pass the smell test

Sense & Sensitivity

Dear Harriette:
This pertains to the advice you offered Lauren, regarding her boyfriend's smelly feet. Although showering at the end of a long day isn't bad advice, it doesn't address the real problem. We often overlook or just don't bother to address the real issues; rather, we want a quick, easy fix. We tend to put Band-Aids on everything, which temporarily fixes a problem but generally results in greater problems and greater costs in the long run.
As far as feet go and other offensive body odors, the smell usually comes from within because of a chemical imbalance. A person with good hygiene doesn't normally smell bad from normal perspiration. Smelly feet tend to result from a deficiency in zinc. Fifty to 60 milligrams of an all-natural zinc supplement a day until the smell goes away and then 30 milligrams a day for one to three months usually corrects this imbalance. Your feet won't smell no matter how much you sweat during the day, given that you don't wear shoes already ruined by your smelly feet.

Other body odor, such as a "pungent, sour smell" under your armpits, is often a result of a low pH balance from drinking too much coffee and/or eating a lot of acidic food, not to mention taking certain prescription drugs, such as cortisone. Merely eliminating coffee and acidic food from your diet can correct this. Sometimes, the problem requires a supplement, such as zinc (as described above) or bicarbonate in small dosages (a half teaspoon in a glass of water three times a day for just two to three days), to raise your body's pH level again.

We are so stressed that we often refuse to take the time to properly research a problem - and thus fail to get all the information we need to resolve it.

Ingrid, New York, N.Y.

Ingrid:
Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I encourage readers to do their own research and check with a doctor to see if you are suffering from internal imbalances. I also encourage anyone who wears athletic shoes (which commonly promote sweaty feet and, in turn, perspiration and odor) to wash your feet before going to bed!

Back