• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Any one follow baseball?

beerman_420

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who`s your pick to win the series.. personally I`m a cubs fan but i think the white sox will repeat even tho i hate them...

isnt golf more exciting than baseball????????

i admit baseball can get boring if you`re watching the wrong time.. i only tune in if the games are close , late when theres actually drama...like when the cubs and marlins played and that fan reached out and grabbed the ball .. thats about the best you`ll see lol

I got sick of ML baseball because so many players get traded and there really isn't such a thing as a team but more of a franchise. It's all money money money.

chicago-white-sox.jpg

Perhaps you should visit the Sports forum instead of asking this in Open Chat.

beerman_420 said:
Who`s your pick to win the series.. personally I`m a cubs fan but i think the white sox will repeat even tho i hate them...

Hey! You look like Steve Bartman............ :mad:

Come here, I know of some Cub fans who wants to play ball with you.
club6ib.gif

stevebartman7ud.jpg

beerman_420 said:

stfu-newb.jpg

Nationals :p

min0 lee said:
How has Soriano been doing lately?

A bitch. We needta trade him. Robinson sat him a few weeks ago for letting a routine fly ball drop in b/c he didnt hustle.

Back