• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

True Story #3

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Marriage is a sham for men. There is no benefit. If you are about to get married, think it over. Don't let your dick do your thinking for you. Don't let your punch-drunk I'm in love euphoria put you on auto-pilot. You will wake up in a hell of a hangover staring at this woman who will control your life.

What security is there for men in marriage?
If I cheat on my wife, she gets half my shit.
If she cheats on me, she still gets half my shit.
Why the fuck should I get married?

As men, we all know that a woman's primary objective is to marry. After years of experience I've discovered their most commonly used strategy. here it is:

1. Girl pressures guy for marriage.

2. Guy delays.

3. Girl gradually starts destroying guy's self-esteem and eliminating his friends.

4. Girl gets pregnant, eventhough she is on the pill or says she can't get pregnant.

5. Guy becomes too weak and too much of a loser to find something better than what he has.

6. Girl starts to limit sex. In effect controlling the only good thing in the guy's life.

7. Guy is in despair. Capitulates to marriage.

Then 5-10 years later the guy is an empty shell of his former self. Girl is a ruthless manipulating machine. Girl divorces loser husband. Girl takes 80% of guy's stuff because the guy is too brain dead to find a good lawyer. Girl lives happily ever after. Guy becomes bald alcoholic who dies of heart attack at 45 years old.

I want to cry.

ForemanRules said:
Don't let your dick do your thinking for you.

foremanpunch4iw.gif

Kill it first.

ForemanRules said:
Marriage is a sham for men. There is no benefit. If you are about to get married, think it over. Don't let your dick do your thinking for you. Don't let your punch-drunk I'm in love euphoria put you on auto-pilot. You will wake up in a hell of a hangover staring at this woman who will control your life.

Funny thing is, while thinking with his dick, the actual opposite occurs and he gets less sex after marriage.

Here is a progression I have seen recently

1)Guy dates girl
2)Marriage is last thing on girl's mind
3)Girl's friend gets married
4)Marriage is now top priority, eliminates guys friends and social life.
5)Guy bobs and weaves the topic for a year
6)Girl issues ultimatum, now or never
7)Guy caves
8)Guy now has to ask friends he alienated to be in wedding, costing said friends hundreds of dollars.
9)Friends, realizing the same may be needed in the future, agree.
10)Friends' girlfriends go to wedding
11)Circle completes for friends, marriage now top on their chick's mind.
12)Douchebag who initially got married gets divorce, ultimatums don't work.
13)Douchebag who started all of this marriage shit is now single, and you are not.

I know married people with happy and balanced lifes. I think alot of people just go into it too fast. The couple that I mentioned got married in their early thirties and each of their careers were already underway when they got hitched.

IML Gear Cream!
Seanp156 said:
So do I... My sister... though at times, I can't help but feel sorry for my brother-in-law. :laugh:

lawl

I'm going to a wedding this weekend... kekekekeeke

lawl

I haven't trusted a Woman since I was 15 and I probably never will. I do want kids one day so I plan on taking a Mexican vacation one day, and find some cute little senorita that wants to live in the US. I will make the bitch sign a prenuptial agreement, because she will have no idea what she is signing. If she stays in line, we will live a long happy life together. Women are not to be trusted. If you are nice, sweet, and loving, they will fuck you over. If you are an asshole, they will kiss your ass forever, but bitch and cry to their friends about how you are so mean to them.

some married women get upset if sex isn't on the menu every day. i don't get the no sex after marriage thing :confused:

Little Wing said:
some married women get upset if sex isn't on the menu every day. i don't get the no sex after marriage thing :confused:

its loser men who cant keep there women sexually interested, and then they blame the female!

n i know a lot of men... none of which own anything that half of would be better than great sex every day.

you guys are fucking something up somewhere along the line.

MyK said:
its loser men who cant keep there women sexually interested, and then they blame the female!

:shhh: that's what i was wondering.

ForemanRules said:
What security is there for men in marriage?
If I cheat on my wife, she gets half my shit.
If she cheats on me, she still gets half my shit.
Why the fuck should I get married?

holla we want prenup :thumb:

fufu said:
Kevin McCallister?

culkin.jpg

True Story, which means, if you don't watch out, I will find cute, but elaborate ways of preventing you from entering my house.

i found this symbol for marriage. :confused: :laugh:

the sad thing is i know someonee w a man like that. works his ass off n comes home n hands his money over to her to tend the household. he's a decent guy loves his family is proud to be doing his best for them. she's hanging out w some loose assed bitch n talking divorce cuz she doesn't feel "in Love" after 10 yrs. n 3 kids in the middle of it. :rolleyes:

Back