• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Chris Byrd vs. Wladimir Klitschko

Who will win??

• Byrd will win by decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wladimir Klitschko will win by decision

• Byrd will win by KO

• Wladimir Klitschko will win by KO

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
spacer.gif

HBO SPORTS PRESENTS AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT OF HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE ACTION WHEN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: CHRIS BYRD VS. WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO IS SEEN LIVE SATURDAY, APRIL 22, ON HBO

HBO heads overseas for a heavyweight title showdown when WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: CHRIS BYRD VS. WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO is seen live from the SAP Arena in Manheim, Germany on SATURDAY, APRIL 22 at the special times of (5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT) with a second broadcast on HBO at 10:00 p.m. (ET/PT) the same evening. The HBO Sports team of Jim Lampley and Larry Merchant will be ringside for the event, which will be closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino.

why is byrd by ko up there mwahahahaah nah klitchko by ko in the 10th

If topolo is betting on WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO then I'm betting on Byrd

You might as well bet on Byrd. The only two fights I have got right this year have been the Mayweather fight and the Mosley fight. Missed the other so far.

aceshigh said:
why is byrd by ko up there mwahahahaah nah klitchko by ko in the 10th
I had to give that option....Byrd is done like dinner come Saturday.

4 hours till this Fight!!!

It's on right now!!!!

I am down.

Byrd's woman is hot, just needs to get rid of the dyke haircut.

I liked how Klitschko gave Byrd the big 1 2 and as Byrd was tellin Klitschko he wasn't hurt by it, Klitschko hits him again numerous times while Byrd is talkin.

Klitschko wins easily

Wow Byrd was Owned every round except round 1,

ForemanRules said:
Wow Byrd was Owned every round except round 1,

But, more importantly, topolo was owned as well.

Byrd needs to retire and then slap the shit out of his bitch wife for yelling non-stop.

topolo said:
Byrd needs to retire and then slap the shit out of his bitch wife for yelling non-stop.
No shit, nothing worse than some bitch yelling at you when a 6'6 245lb monster is beating you to death....

Back