• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Boston Marathon

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got back from Boston today. I was working the Marathon. What an awesome city. Very clean, not to much traffic and a lot of young beautiful women. The restaurants are really great too. I stayed at the Fairmont/Copley hotel. I was there for a week. Its a heck of a lot different then Philly. Everyone is really nice there. People dress nice and are well mannered except for the bums. I only saw 3 or 4 bums though. There was this one kid that I wanted to kill. He was probably 20 or so. He was with 2 friends. All African-American, dressed gangsta, you know the type. He was walking through the Prudential building (mall type place very nice), with his hands on his hips and his elbows pointed outwards so when he walked passed people he would bump into them. His friends were walking behind him laughing. They thought it was so funny. People just kept bumping into him and not saying anything. I wanted to just grab his arm and throw him to the ground. What a complete asshole. He was the only rude person I saw in the city.

topolo said:
What a great story.

Thanks. You didnt' have to post that. Please use the PM for stuff like that.

Take Care,
Doublebase

Doublebase said:
Thanks. You didnt' have to post that. Please use the PM for stuff like that.

Take Care,
Doublebase

Tell your mom I said hi.
Take care,
Topolo

topolo said:
What a great story.

For some reason I started laughing when I read this.

I used to work with a kid from Boston and he was a complete asshole. Most arrogant person i've ever met. The fucking dude thought he knew everything about everything. The shittiest part was I am a huge Buffalo Bills fan and of course he was Patriots fan, well this was one of the years the Pats won the Superbowl so I had to listen to his shit all the time. But, other than that I have never been to Boston or met anyone else from that area.

fletcher6490 said:
For some reason I started laughing when I read this.

I used to work with a kid from Boston and he was a complete asshole. Most arrogant person i've ever met. The fucking dude thought he knew everything about everything. The shittiest part was I am a huge Buffalo Bills fan and of course he was Patriots fan, well this was one of the years the Pats won the Superbowl so I had to listen to his shit all the time. But, other than that I have never been to Boston or met anyone else from that area.

Sam Fletcher... is that you?? :confused:

Back