• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A little bit early but........HAPPY FOUR-TWENTY!!!!!!!

I see.

spicolititle-new.jpg

:rolleyes:

Haugh-Haugh... Whatever Dude?!

Holy shit, I totally forgot. I guess this will be the first 4:20 in about 10 years that I will not be buying an O and smoking all day. Responsibility fucking sucks!:cry:

gj making three threads on the same topic.

get a life. really.

IML Gear Cream!
i don't smoke anymore not for 15 yrs since before my daughter was born. i'm just here in support of my parents. :shrug:

4 20

huh???:hmmm:

'420' link

420s are routinely slipped into popular movies and television shows. In Fast Times at Ridgemont High the score of the football game was 42-0. Most of the clocks in Pulp Fiction are set to 4:20 (but not all ??? when the kid receives the watch it's set at 9:00). And there are many other instances, so keep your eyes peeled.

KelJu said:
do you think people that smoke pot have no life?

No, but people, who get all excited about it and start posting multiple threads about 4/20, need a life.

Doublebase said:
No, but people, who get all excited about it and start posting multiple threads about 4/20, need a life.

Don't you think people that are on here 24/7 posting multiple threads about anything need to get a life? I sure do...

FatCatMC said:
Don't you think people that are on here 24/7 posting multiple threads about anything need to get a life? I sure do...

Ya I guess. A few people here do not work and have time to play on here all day.

I happen to smoke weed every day, and I am the manager of an extremely successful printing company. If you are responsible enough, you CAN have your cake and eat it too! :D

Doublebase said:
Ya I guess. A few people here do not work and have time to play on here all day.

apparently you haven't caught on to how many members regularly post from work... :shhh:

IML Gear Cream!
lioness said:
'420' link

420s are routinely slipped into popular movies and television shows. In Fast Times at Ridgemont High the score of the football game was 42-0. Most of the clocks in Pulp Fiction are set to 4:20 (but not all — when the kid receives the watch it's set at 9:00). And there are many other instances, so keep your eyes peeled.

some movies put a particularly good scene at 4:20

Little Wing said:
apparently you haven't caught on to how many members regularly post from work... :shhh:

I'm one of them:shhh:

FatCatMC said:
I happen to smoke weed every day, and I am the manager of an extremely successful printing company. If you are responsible enough, you CAN have your cake and eat it too! :D

My best friends smokes every day, and he manages a gymnastics gym for young kids. Go figure.

i do know people tho who focus their entire life force on getting and staying high. that is pretty pathetic. 40 yrs old n nothing to show for their life but a bunch of so called friends who's major commonality is weed n what not and lack of motivation. moderation in all things i say.

FatCatMC said:
This reminds me of something that happened years ago...

I had a roommate (Paisley) who wanted to make pot brownies. So I explained to her how to make them and told her she could use some of my stash (I had 10oz of chronic, hydroponic Indica).

I went shopping with my sister and her husband for a few hours. When I got back, Paisley presented us with her pot brownies. We all started to eat them and, after a bit, we noticed that we were all picking pot out of our teeth. I looked at Paisley and said, "Didn't you stem and seed the pot?", to which said answered "Yes." I asked her if she had chopped the pot up into very fine pieces, to which she also answered, "Yes." Did you add it to the butter first, I asked. Yet again she answered, "Yes."

I figured that there might be something wrong with my bag (it looked fine when I'd bought it). So, I asked her where the rest of the pot was (it wasn't in the cupboard). She just looked at me and said, "The rest of the pot?"

My mind had to work that over for a few moments until I came to the conclusion that the airhead had just put 10oz of chronic into a single batch of brownies.

The last coherent thought I had that day was standing at the checkout lane at the Vons over by San Fernando Road with Paisley, my sister, her husband with a grocery cart full of snack foods.

the 1st time i ever ate pot brownies they didn't seem to have much effect so i had a couple more. i slept for maybe 20 hrs. :spaz:

you'd think i'd have learned but noooo. the 1st time i ate mushrooms they didn't seem to be doing much sooooooo

next thing i know it's too small inside n too big outside so i'm standing in the doorway looking out at everything which was made out of this one black and white moving pattern.....

DOMS said:
This reminds me of something that happened years ago...

I had a roommate (Paisley) who wanted to make pot brownies. So I explained to her how to make them and told her she could use some of my stash (I had 10oz of chronic, hydroponic Indica).

I went shopping with my sister and her husband for a few hours. When I got back, Paisley presented us with her pot brownies. We all started to eat them and, after a bit, we noticed that we were all picking pot out of our teeth. I looked at Paisley and said, "Didn't you stem and seed the pot?", to which said answered "Yes." I asked her if she had chopped the pot up into very fine pieces, to which she also answered, "Yes." Did you add it to the butter first, I asked. Yet again she answered, "Yes."

I figured that there might be something wrong with my bag (it looked fine when I'd bought it). So, I asked her where the rest of the pot was (it wasn't in the cupboard). She just looked at me and said, "The rest of the pot?"

My mind had to work that over for a few moments until I came to the conclusion that the airhead had just put 10oz of chronic into a single batch of brownies.

The last coherent thought I had that day was standing at the checkout lane at the Vons over by San Fernando Road with Paisley, my sister, her husband with a grocery cart full of snack foods.
Good lord, 10 zips of 'dro blade. Lol. I would've been a little pissed at the financial ramifications of that once I came to my senses, but I think a story that great must've been worth it.

Doublebase said:

Yeah, I know right. Because, every other thread in OC is rich with information. Most post on OC I read have a defying stylist, vivid storytelling, and suspense.

The literary quality of OC shouldn't be tarnished with these weed spoking threads. Lets hear more about why Foreman hates everything or Topolo's cum shots.

Back