• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Breast implant

alexvega

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi people, my sister was under surgeon to get breast implant.

she was out from gym 2 months . now she come back.

My questions.
Should she avoid any exercise for chest?
what type of exercise could she do to avoid damage on muscle or implant.?
thanks alot

she should follow her doctor's instructions.

Lets see some pics :thumb:

The13ig13adWolf said:
she should follow her doctor's instructions.

Exactly what I was going to say.

Depends on if they were above or below the muscle. I don't think there is a problem with her starting again, but I concur with everyone else, her surgeon should know best.

ummmm

Bulwark said:
Depends on if they were above or below the muscle. I don't think there is a problem with her starting again, but I concur with everyone else, her surgeon should know best.

thanks for response;

it was below the muscle, her Doctor just said her made easy exercise, use a ligth weight.

OK we understandt that.
but my question here is, what exercises she might do?
thanks

alexvega said:
Hi people, my sister was under surgeon to get breast implant.

she was out from gym 2 months . now she come back.

My questions.
Should she avoid any exercise for chest?
what type of exercise could she do to avoid damage on muscle or implant.?
thanks alot

she should have full function and no need to avoid anything, also she did not need to take two months off, maybe 4 weeks. it's important to keep the implants moving, i.e. massage them everyday to help prevent scar tissue.

ummm

Robert DiMaggio said:
she should have full function and no need to avoid anything, also she did not need to take two months off, maybe 4 weeks. it's important to keep the implants moving, i.e. massage them everyday to help prevent scar tissue.

Some people said her that the heavy weigth to deform the implants:hmmm:

She probably shouldn't bounce the bar off her chest while doing Bench anymore! :thumb:

again....massaging v. not massaging, lifting v. not lifting, one set of exercises v. another...TELL HER TO TALK TO HER PLASTIC SURGEON. every single PS is different and will have varied recommendations across the board, post op instructions, etc.

besides, why are you asking folks on a male dominated fitness board what she should do??? honestly alex, the best advice for her is to talk to her doctor. come on now.

The13ig13adWolf said:
again....massaging v. not massaging, lifting v. not lifting, one set of exercises v. another...TELL HER TO TALK TO HER PLASTIC SURGEON. every single PS is different and will have varied recommendations across the board, post op instructions, etc.

besides, why are you asking folks on a male dominated fitness board what she should do??? honestly alex, the best advice for her is to talk to her doctor. come on now.

Give him a break. To be honest, I don't understand a damn word he said. For all we know, he could have been asking about whether or not his sister should eat chicken breast before working out.

jajjajaa

Dale Mabry said:
Give him a break. To be honest, I don't understand a damn word he said. For all we know, he could have been asking about whether or not his sister should eat chicken breast before working out.

commom
are you Kidding ?

Dale Mabry said:

When you go out to a restaurant, do you order chicken breasts by asking for an implant? :hmmm:

or, "Honey, next time you go out, get some breast implants!"

Implants haven't stopped celebreties from working out, so i think it'd be fine after the healing process completes.

Last edited:
alexvega said:
commom
are you Kidding ?

Yes, I am joking, gimme a jajajajajja

okk

The13ig13adWolf said:

ok i`ll say your advise to her, thanks

kenwood said:
Lets see some pics :thumb:

I agree. I don't think we can make an educated decision on the matter until we get some conclusive visual evidence. :D

I would have to see them in order to make a proper response.

IML Gear Cream!
Spud said:
When you go out to a restaurant, do you order chicken breasts by asking for an implant? :hmmm:

or, "Honey, next time you go out, get some breast implants!"

thats a great idea i think im gonna try that some day

alexvega said:
Some people said her that the heavy weigth to deform the implants:hmmm:

Heavy lifting and development of the pecs can make the implants shift outwards.
I just got my implants redone due to the fact when I returned to heavy benching I developed a lot more chest muscle which ended up pushing my implants outwards.
The second surgery was more extensive as the surgeon not only had to lift the new muscle but sew up the outer pockets to stop them shifting back again, healing time was much slower.
If she doesn't plan to get them redone in a couple of years she should avoid heavy chest work.

thanks

BritChick said:
Heavy lifting and development of the pecs can make the implants shift outwards.
I just got my implants redone due to the fact when I returned to heavy benching I developed a lot more chest muscle which ended up pushing my implants outwards.
The second surgery was more extensive as the surgeon not only had to lift the new muscle but sew up the outer pockets to stop them shifting back again, healing time was much slower.
If she doesn't plan to get them redone in a couple of years she should avoid heavy chest work.

thanks honey

Back