• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ok new workout possibly, please help

Scott17

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been seeing everyone with there PPL workouts and i've been curious. I've been going to the the gym on and off for the past 3-4 years and i've always done seperate muscle routines. I'm gonna try this out and see how it goes for me.

Go ahead and critique/rip it apart lol...

Day 1

Push:
DB Bench Press 3x10
Standing Military 3x8
Weighted Dips 4x10
Tricep Extensions 3x8
Seated OH Press 3x8
DB Flys 3x10

Day 2

Cardio
Abdominals

Day 3

Pull:
CG Chin-ups 3x10
DB rows 3x8
WG Pull-ups 4x8
Cable Rows 3x10
Preacher Curls 3x8
Rear Lateral Raises 3x8

Day 4

Cardio
Abdominals

Day 5

Legs:
ATG Squats 3x8
SLDL 3x8
Dead Lift 3x8
Leg Press 3x8
Seated Calfs 4x12

ok first of all u and all people should be doing exercises in low reps (1-5 reps), heavy weights, and high sets (4 or over) which is also known as GTG and the best nd fastest way to build strength and muscle. Its known worldwide and all the pro bodybuilders use it. I dont understand why people do exercises in high reps and think its the best way to go. No offense or anything though, just trying to let everyone know the best way.

All the exercises that u do to build up ur strength should be done with GTG. Trust me you'll see better results.

Anyone else wanna jump in?

ur thign is similar to mine
day 1 - push
day 2 - legs/abs
day 3 - REST
day 4 - pull
day 5 - cardio/abs

if u wana hit the gym 5 times stragiht, i say u get a rest day in between. I hit my abs on monday and its thursday morning right now and they feel like i just did 3 sets of abs. give them rest

Well on days 2 & 4 i actually do all my ab/cardio workouts at home. For cardio i do laps around my bogs next to my house. It's a rough terrain so it's a great workout.

So i'm guessing it's good. Either way i'm just gonna try it out starting next week.

Looks pretty good to me. I might venture outside of the 8-10 range a little more often if I were you, but the overall exercise selection looks pretty good. I would, however, probably perform tricep extensions last on push day.

Back