• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

the confusion principle, lol

swordfish

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have a neighbor who is a bodybuilder from germany. he is about 6'2-6'3 and weighs in the neighborhood of 245-255. he is 35 and has been lifting since his early 20's. he is all natural and extremely knowledgeable with nutrition and training. he believes in training a particular muscle every 3 days and he says to always change up the routine. he says no more than 2 or 3 weeks in a row, then to change the exercises or prioritize certain ones first. he said of course that nutrition is critical in gaining muscle and that you must be an nutrition perfectionist in order to have quality gains. he says just like most of you guys do to eat your quality proteins- eggs, chicken, salmon, red meat and eat the quality carbs, pasta, brown rice, oats, potatoes, and to drink your protein shakes as an addition to eating healthy foods. he says that people muscle understand protein shakes and weight gainer shakes and just supplements and never used as a replacement as most of you know. my question is would it be best to use his training principle of confusing the muscles frequently so they wont adapt? i know there is a different name for this but he was taught in germany that is called the confusion principle.

just on a side note i have never in my life seen bigger calves than this man, his calves are solid 19-20 inch calves with virtually no fat on them, i think his arms are right around 19, so he is very proportionate all around.

changing the exercises so frequnelty means that you aren't letting certain adaptations take place. It has been showen that your biody adapts to rep ranges long before it adapts to exercises.

Your neighbor is either:

1) a complete genetic freak and can do anything he wants and will grow.

2) doing or has done anabolics and is lying to you.

hes not lying about the steroids, but he obviously has good genetics.

Back