• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oscar De La Hoya vs Ricardo Mayorga

Who will win?

• Oscar De La Hoya wins by KO

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Ricardo Mayorga wins by KO

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Oscar De La Hoya wins by decision

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Ricardo Mayorga wins by decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is one PPV fight I might pay for.....if it also has a good undercard.

DANGER ZONE, DE LA HOYA VS. MAYORGA

Oscar De La Hoya returns to the ring to face Ricardo Mayorga. "The Golden Boy" to take on "El Matador" for the WBC 154-pound crown on May 6, live on Pay-Per-View.

February 28, 2006
One of the most popular boxers in history, "The Golden Boy" Oscar De La Hoya, will return to the ring to challenge dangerous World Boxing Council super welterweight champion Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga on Saturday, May 6 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. The fight appropriately titled "Danger Zone", will be promoted by Golden Boy Promotions in association with Don King Productions and will be broadcast live on HBO Pay-Per-View.
"My goal is to always face the best," said De La Hoya. "and Mayorga is a dangerous world champion who has no fear. I'm ready to step back into the ring for this great match-up."

De La Hoya, the 1992 US Olympic gold medal winner, has been spending much of his time since his last ring appearance - a hard-fought loss at the hands of longtime middleweight king Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins at the MGM Grand on Sept. 18, 2004 - promoting boxers that fight under his highly successful Golden Boy Promotions banner. This will mark the first time De La Hoya's promotional firm has been the lead promoter of one of his fights, in association with Mayorga's promoter, Don King Productions.
"This is a big fight for Oscar and an important event for Golden Boy Promotions," said Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer. "All of us are looking forward to this with great anticipation.".

HBO Pay-Per-View is also happy to see De La Hoya's ring return, as he has been one of the most popular pay-per-view attractions in the network's history.

"There will be great interest surrounding Oscar De La Hoya's highly-anticipated return to the ring against the exciting slugger Ricardo Mayorga," said HBO Pay-Per-View's Mark Taffet. "It's the kind of big event that pay-per-view boxing fans look forward to.".

Don King, who promotes the champion Mayorga, feels confident his fighter will be victorious on May 6.
posterart.jpg

"I promoted the first fighter to ever defeat The Golden Boy and I have a good feeling about Ricardo's chances in this one," King said. "When El Matador has been in peak physical condition nobody has been able to stop him. He knows what he has to do and is already in training for this fight."

Richard Sturm, President of Sports and Entertainment for MGM MIRAGE, said, "We are excited to host Oscar's return to MGM Grand, both as a promoter and a fighter. We also look forward to working with Don King as everybody knows he has promoted some of the biggest fights in boxing history. Over the years, MGM Grand has hosted the biggest stars in sports and entertainment and Cinco de Mayo weekend promises to continue the tradition."

East Los Angeles' De La Hoya (37-4, 29 KOs) has already established himself as one of the greatest boxers in history, having won world championships in an incredible six different weight divisions: 130, 135, 140, 147, 154 and 160. When he attempts to win Mayorga's WBC 154-pound crown, he will be making his 28th appearance in a world championship match. In terms of box office receipts and pay-per-view sales, the 33-year-old has been the most popular non-heavyweight boxer in history.

To get to this point in his career, "The Golden Boy" has faced a star-studded array of the finest fighters of this era - such as Bernard Hopkins, Shane Mosley, Arturo Gatti, Pernell Whitaker, Fernando Vargas, Felix Trinidad, and Julio Cesar Chavez - over the course of his amazing 13-year career.

"I promoted the first fighter to ever defeat The Golden Boy and I have a good feeling about Ricardo's chances in this one," King said. "When El Matador has been in peak physical condition nobody has been able to stop him. He knows what he has to do and is already in training for this fight."

Richard Sturm, President of Sports and Entertainment for MGM MIRAGE, said, "We are excited to host Oscar's return to MGM Grand, both as a promoter and a fighter. We also look forward to working with Don King as everybody knows he has promoted some of the biggest fights in boxing history. Over the years, MGM Grand has hosted the biggest stars in sports and entertainment and Cinco de Mayo weekend promises to continue the tradition."

East Los Angeles' De La Hoya (37-4, 29 KOs) has already established himself as one of the greatest boxers in history, having won world championships in an incredible six different weight divisions: 130, 135, 140, 147, 154 and 160. When he attempts to win Mayorga's WBC 154-pound crown, he will be making his 28th appearance in a world championship match. In terms of box office receipts and pay-per-view sales, the 33-year-old has been the most popular non-heavyweight boxer in history.

To get to this point in his career, "The Golden Boy" has faced a star-studded array of the finest fighters of this era - such as Bernard Hopkins, Shane Mosley, Arturo Gatti, Pernell Whitaker, Fernando Vargas, Felix Trinidad, and Julio Cesar Chavez - over the course of his amazing 13-year career.
Always up for a challenge, Mayorga jumped at a middleweight fight with three-time world champion Felix "Tito" Trinidad, the man who gave De La Hoya his first loss in their historic meeting in 1999. In one of the most entertaining fights of 2004, Mayorga scored a knockdown in round three before the Puerto Rican knockout artist won the battle of the bombs with a ninth-round technical knockout.

In his last appearance, Mayorga knocked down former IBF welterweight champion Michelle Piccirillo three times in the first four rounds and cruised to a unanimous decision win for the vacant WBC super welterweight championship.

Tickets for De La Hoya vs. Mayorga, "Danger Zone," priced at $1250, $950, $750, $350 and $150 go on sale Tuesday, Feb. 28 at Noon. Tickets will be available at the MGM Grand Garden Arena box office and also will be sold at all Las Vegas Ticketmaster locations (Tower Records/WOW!, Smith's Food and Drug Centers, Robinsons-May stores and Ritmo Latino). Ticket sales are limited to eight (8) per person. To charge by phone with a major credit card, call Ticketmaster at (702) 474-4000. Tickets also will be available for purchase at www.mgmgrand.com or www.ticketmaster.com.

The De La Hoya vs. Mayorga pay-per-view telecast, beginning at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT on May 6 has a suggested retail price of $49.95, will be distributed domestically by HBO Pay-Per-View and will be available to more than 56 million pay-per-view homes. The telecast will be available in high-definition television for those viewers who are HDTV capable.

De La Hoya should out box him. I kinda look for Mayorga to try something dirty if the fight goes past 5 rounds.

The commercials for this fight are so lame.

topolo said:
De La Hoya will pound him.
So that means I should bet on Ricardo Mayorga then.

With Don King involved anything goes from hang gliders (his boy Bo was losin "Okay send in that hang glidin mother fucka") to a straight up nose dive (no way Douglas really beat Tyson in his prime).

I still give the knock out to Oscar though.

Mayorga - De La Hoya: Has Their Use by Date Arriived?
delahoya_sturm_CarloAllegri.jpg
27.04.06 - By David Douse: Two of the most formidable fighters of the last decade or so once more climb into the ring over the next few weeks to see if they can again put on display the fistic excellence which has so rightly given them their reputations among the greats. Oscar De La Hoya takes on the very dangerous but sometimes erratic Ricardo Mayorga, and Bernard Hopkins attempts to defeat age and a two division weight jump in his quest for the lightheavyweight title against the man presently regarded as the best in the division, Antonio Tarver.

Making predictions always leaves you opn to looking pretty foolis when thay don't work out but it is probably harder to predict the outcome of De La Hoya vs. Mayorga. They are of a similar vintage and each has possible advantages and disadvantages to be considered in the course of making a prediction as to the likely outcome. On balance I have to say that I favour Mayorga despite his undisciplined lifestyle outside the ring and his tendency to get knocked out occasionally.

Oscar's last few outings have not done much to enhance his image as a professional fighter and the fleshy look he brought into the ring against both Sturm and Hopkins tends to reinforce the view that he might be more about big self promoted paydays than regaining the pinnacle.However, he is reported to be training extremely hard and the animosity he feels for Mayorga appears to be real, so perhaps he really can come into the ring well prepared, axious to do some damage, and possibly with some of the old fire in his belly which seems to have gone missing lately.

However if Mayorga's preparation is not up to scratch because he believes that De La Hoya will be an easy fight then he will unquestionably suffer the consequences for underestimating a fighter of De La Hoya's pedigree.

That said, I do not believe Mayorga will arrive either underdone or overconfident, despite the trash talk, and I feel that his view of himself as a full time professional fighter will be what prevails over what I see as Oscar's view of himself as a former champion who is now primarily a businessman/media personality and who fights from time to time. In other words it's all in the underlying attitude, and so I feel that De La Hoya's use-by-date has probably come. I pick Mayorga to win by stoppage any time after round five or at least give De La Hoya a fairly solid beating over the distance.

Soon after, we will be able to see if the great Bernard Hopkins can do what history and logic mostly tell us can't be done in his attempt to take the lightheavyweight mantle from Antonio Tarver. Sadly for Bernard I think he is himself due to take a real beating this time around from a younger, bigger, very hard hitting champion whom I could well see as fighting successfully at cruiserweight. I don't overlook the fact that Hopkins himself is a big man for a middleweight but Tarver is every bit as big, comparatively speaking, for his own division and should be physically dominant in the fight.

Hopkins is undoubtedly motivated to gain the recognition he feels has been denied him, a driving force that I no longer see in De La Hoya, but it seems clear that he has bitten off too much this time. If Hopkins cannot suddenly start fighting in a much more aggressive style than we have been used to seeing [look how long he took to dispose of the much smaller De La Hoya, and the overcautious efforts against Jermain Taylor], to try to get Tarver on the retreat, then he will be doing nothing other than playing into Tarver's hands by fighting so defensively. Tarver's size, speed, and mobility would thus enable him to pick Hopkins off and set himself up for a comfortable points win or possible stoppage over Hopkins whom I suspect will really show his age when Tarver puts him under the sort of sustained pressure that an over respectful Jermain Taylor couldn't.

Tarver's relative youth and power, not to mention his considerable skills, leave me in little doubt that he will remain champion when it's over. Father Time, in the form of Antonio Tarver, should persuade BHop that his own use-by date has fallen due.​

Fighters Make Predictions For Mayorga-DeLaHoya

Fighters Make Predictions For Mayorga-DeLaHoya
DeLaHoyaMayorga.jpg
LOS ANGELES???The stage is set and the world will be watching May 6 when ???The Golden Boy??? Oscar De La Hoya returns to the ring to challenge dangerous World Boxing Council super welterweight champion Ricardo ???El Matador??? Mayorga. What will unfold during the scheduled 12-round championship bout? Is the skill and intelligence of the extremely accomplished De La Hoya enough to keep El Matador at bay? Or will the unpredictability of the wild, hard-hitting Nicaraguan champion create an underdog???s ending?

Who better to know than the other great boxing champions???current and past???that grace the sport. In a poll taken among their peers???some of biggest names in boxing today???the consensus led to a consortium of mixed reactions and results.

Read their inside predictions and perceptions as to what will happen May 6. And, who better to start with than the extraordinary three time world champion Felix ???Tito??? Trinidad, who scored victories over both..

FELIX ???TITO??? TRINIDAD???Three-time World Champion (welterweight, junior middleweight & middleweight) with one of the highest knockout percentages in
boxing history at 81%.
PREDICTION???DE LA HOYA, DECISION
VIEW??? "It's going to be a really hard fight between the two fighters. De La Hoya hasn't fought in a long time, but should dominate based upon his speed and intelligence in the ring. Oscar should win by decision, and leave the ring while he's on top."

VERNON FORREST???Former Undisputed Welterweight Champion who lost twice to Mayorga
PREDICTION???DE LA HOYA, DECISION WIN OR LATE ROUND STOPPAGE
VIEW??????Mayorga is very dangerous early. But De La Hoya is an exceptional boxer so he should be able to avoid trouble by staying away in the early rounds. On the other hand, De La Hoya tends to fade in the later rounds so he can???t wait too long to begin his own attack. I also think De La Hoya???s chin is highly underrated. He can take it. So if he has to mix it up, expect him to weather any storm and either stop Mayorga late or get the decision.???

???SUGAR??? SHANE MOSLEY???Three-time World Champion with two wins over De La Hoya; fighting Fernando Vargas July 12 in Las Vegas on HBO Pay Per View.
PREDICTION???DE LA HOYA DECISION
VIEW??????I think Oscar's speed is going to be the determining factor. Oscar needs to watch out for Mayorga's overhand right and he needs to keep his composure when Mayorga gets crazy."

???PRETTY BOY??? FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR???Four-time world and currently rated boxing???s #1 rated pound-for-pound champion.
VIEW??????De La Hoya is going to have to be smart, very smart throughout the fight. He???s the better boxer and should dominate for the entire 12 rounds. If he???s not smart, he could get himself in BIG trouble.???

ANTONIO ???THE MAGIC MAN??? TARVER???Light heavyweight champion fighting Bernard Hopkins June 10 in Atlantic City on HBO Pay-Per-View
PREDICTION???MAYORGA
VIEW??? "I truly believe Mayorga has a good chance. Oscar has been inactive and I think he???s trying to do the Trinidad blueprint ??? come back and get a win over a credible guy. But I don???t think De La Hoya has that kind of punching power. He has the speed and quickness to outbox Mayorga, but I think Mayorga is going to put pressure on him and he???s got that wild side ??? no matter how bad he???s being beat, he???s trying to knock your head off and he won???t quit. De La Hoya???s not used to that pressure. I think Mayorga coming in as an underdog is a good bet. I like Mayorga in an upset."

BERNARD ???THE EXECUTIONER??? HOPKINS???Fighting light heavyweight champion Antonio Tarver June 10 in Atlantic City on HBO Pay-Per-View.
PREDICTION???DE LA HOYA, LATE ROUND TKO
VIEW??????De La Hoya is all around the better boxer and fighter. He is going to make Mayorga look amateurish. Oscar has to be aware of Mayorga???s brawling tactics, fight smart and stick to his own game plan. He cannot get caught up in the emotion of Mayorga???s trashtalking either.

HASIM ???THE ROCK??? RAHMAN???WBC Heavyweight Champion of the World Scheduled to Face Oleg Maskaev August 12 on HBO Pay-Per-View.
PREDICTION???DE LA HOYA, LATE ROUND STOPPAGE
VIEW??????I think De La Hoya is going to be able to wear Mayorga down and stop him late. The body attack by De La Hoya is going to be too much for him and will have a big effect on him as the fight goes on. I also think De La Hoya is going to catch him in the later rounds with his text book left hook, a punch Mayorga has been susceptible to during his career. Against Oscar, Mayorga???s wildness will be totally ineffective.???

SERGEI ???WHITE WOLF??? LIAKHOVICH???WBO Heavyweight Champion of the World
PREDICTION???MAYORGA 9TH ROUND KO
VIEW??????I'm expecting this be a tough match for both fighters. My feeling is that if Mayorga can land power shots, I favor him. If it goes to the judges, I would favor Oscar.???

LENNOX LEWIS???Former Heavyweight Champion of the World
PREDICTION???DE LA HOYA UNANIMOUS DECISION
VIEW??????De La Hoya is the seasoned and composed boxer and he knows how to deal with Mayorga???s style. Mayorga can have an erratic and unpredictable style, which will make for great drama in the first few rounds, but Oscar???s composer will make him victorious.???

JERMAIN ???BAD INTENTIONS??? TAYLOR???Middleweight champion fighting Winky Wright June 17 in Memphis on HBO.
VIEW???"This is going to be an interesting fight, Oscar who has not fought in over a year and Ricardo is so unpredictable. I think this fight will go the distance with a lot of action , but I think Oscar will come away with the victory because of his boxing skills and he has a way at getting up for big fights and this is a big fight for him."

WINKY WRIGHT???Former junior middleweight champion fighting Jermain Taylor June 17 in Memphis on HBO
PREDICTION???TOSS-UP
VIEW??????I think this fight???s a toss-up. Oscar has the skills and ability, so he should win. But Mayorga's power and constant pressure, his ability to absorb a lot and Oscar being inactive for almost 2 years, gives Mayorga an edge. I just think it can go either way.???

LUIS COLLAZO???WBA Welterweight Champion defending title against Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton at the Boston Garden May 13 on HBO.
PREDICTION???MAYORGA, 10TH ROUND KO FROM A BODYSHOT
VIEW: ???De La Hoya's style has changed for the worse since he started training with Floyd Mayweather Sr. He doesn't move and throw combinations the way he used to. Mentally, I see Mayorga getting stronger and stronger, and if Oscar hasn't got it yet, he's gonna get it on May 6. Mayorga fights better against people he truly dislikes, and he doesn't like Oscar at all. I see Mayorga breaking him down with pressure and body work. When Mayorga hits him right on the nose, let's see how De La Hoya responds to that. My guess is, he's not going to like that."

RICKY ???HITMAN??? HATTON fighting Luis Collazo in Boston May 13 on HBO.
PREDICTION???DE LA HOYA DECISION
VIEW??????I???m really looking forward to this fight. When I was in Vegas before Christmas, I met
Oscar and he???s a great guy and what a fighter. ???I think that Oscar will win this fight. Mayorga is
very tough, physically, though, and it will probably go the 12 round distance. ???I just think Oscar has too much for Mayorga in speed and boxing (technique). But Oscar has been out of the ring for quite a while and that may have a bearing on his performance. But I am still going with Oscar winning on points.???

The judges aren't going to be needed on this bout.

Its going to be a KO either way IMO. I think Oscar will win...but Mayorga is one mean mofo:mad:

Mayorga is too inconsistent. If I were able to, I'd put my money on De La Hoya because I think Mayorga asking for $8 mill (a big increase from the original $2 mill) after the news conferene was a sign that he's scared and/or he knows he's going to lose.

Goodfella9783 said:
Where's the Rd.-by-Rd. updates Foreman? You're slackin. Last I heard Oscar put Mayorga on his punk ass in the 1st and has been winnin rounds easy.
I almost bought the fight but 50 is a bit much to see these two.....29.95 would have been a done deal.

Round 1

Oscar in blue. Mayorga in black.

Here we go.

Mayorga misses with a right. Misses again. Oscar misses with a left hook. Mayorga lands a right. Mayorga misses wildly with a combo. Another wild miss. Oscar is short with a jab. Oscar with a jab to the body. Mayorga is short with a right. Oscar with a big left hook, after a right. Down goes Mayorga. He???s up. Here comes Oscar. Mayorga has his legs back. Mayorga misses with a hook. Mayorga with a right into the gloves. Wings a body shot. Mayorga short with a right. Oscar lands another left hook, and Mayorga is wobbled. He holds on. Myorga is hurt. Oscar cracks with him with a right. Myorga is throwing back. Oscar with a right. Mayorga fires back, but he???s still a bit wobbly. Oscar with a jab. Myorga has his legs back again. He misses with ahook. 20 seconds left in the round. Mayorga is short with a jab. Mayorga with a chopping right. There???s the bell. Big round for Oscar.

Round 2

Mayorga is waiting for Oscar in the center of the ring to start round 2. Oscar with a jab to the body. Mayoga short with a a jab. They exchange hooks. Mayorga with a jab. Mayorga with a chopping right. Both jab. Mayorga with a jab. Oscar with a jab. Mayorga with a counter left. Mayorga with a right. Oscar paitent here. Mayorga with an uppercut, that is blocked. But he lands a chopping right. Oscar patiently waiting to counter. Antoehr right, but it???s blocked. Mayorga with a jab. Oscar with a jab. Mayorga short to the boyd. Oscar lands a nice right hand. Mayorga with a wild right that misse3s. Oscar with a combo, that lsands. Oscar with a solid right. Oscar goes to the body with a right. Oscar looking very good. Mayroga with a jab, and misses with a right. Mayorga misses wildly with a hook. Mayorga misses again wildly with a right. Tries to go to the body but is short.

Round 3

Mayorga again misses with a right. Oscar misses with a hook. They both land jabs. Mayorga is short with a jab to the body. Oscar patiently waiting to counter inside Mayorga???s wild shots. He???s stalking. Mayorga with a jab. Mayorga tries to flurry, but misses. Oscar slowly edging forward. Mayorga is circling to his left. He comes forward and eats a jab. Mayorga is short with a jab.Mayorga with a hook to the body, and Oscar lands a nice uppercut. Oscar with a right hand. Mayorga is short with a right, and misses to the body. Mayorga lands a hook to the body. Oscar with a jab. Mayorga lands a right. They both try to hook at the same time, and either lands. Big suppercut by Mayorga. Oscar???s head snapped back then. Mayorga didn???t follow up though. Mayroga lands another big uppercut. Oscar comes back and lands a nice right hand, and then misses with a hook.

Round 4

Oscar flicks out the jab, as Mayorga backs up. They are both short with jabs. Mayorga is short with a right. Oscar lands a big right. Mayorga tries to fire back. Oscoar hooks to the body. Mayorga tries to fire back with a right, but misses. He lands to the body though, and then eats another right hand. That right is open for Oscar all the time. Mayorga whacks the body. Mayorga with a right that lands, but Oscar was backing up. They exchange hooks. Mayorga jabs. Oscar misses a right, and so does Mayorga. Oscar edging forward. Mayorga moves to this left. He jabs. He whacks the body. Oscar fires back with a right. Oscar with a right, and then misses a hook. Mayorga is warned for hitting behind the the head. Mayorga whacks Oscar with a hard right. He takes is well. Oscar comes forward and lands a right. He then misses with a hook hook. Mayorga comes forward, and misses with a right. They clinc at the end of the round.

Round 5

Lampley is spouting compubox numbers.

Harold has is 4-0.

Mayorga with a right into the gloves. Oscar tries to jab, and misses with a follow up hok. They clash heads. A short break. No blood. Mayorga misses with a right. Oscar comes forward behind the jab. Mayorga misses with an uppercut. Mayorga misses with a hook, and Oscar counters with a hook. Another nice hook. Mayorga with a right into the gloves. He???s telegraphing his body shots, and Oscar has no trouble backing up and avoiding them. Mayorga is moving from side to side. Oscar patiently stalking. Oscar flurries, as Mayorga is almost at the ropes. Mayorga fires back, as Oscar backs up. Oscar moving forward, and Mayorga circles. Mayorga with a right hand. Oscar with a jab. Oscar misses an uppercut. Oscar just misses a hook. Oscar with a right hand. Mayorga misses a chopping right as Oscar backs up. Mayorga tries to fire to the body, and then lands to the back of Oscar???s head and is warned.

Round 6

Mayorga is shor with a right. Oscar moves forward. Oscar with a jab. Mayorga misses with a hcopping right. He lands a choppng right. He lands a right. Oscar keeps coming forward and fires to the body, and comes back upstairs and Mayorga is hurt. He staggers back and goes down. He???s up at 8. He???s in trouble. Here comes Oscar to try and finish him. Oscar flurrying along the ropes. Mayorga in big trouble. Oscar pouring it on. Mayroga trying to fire back, but Oscar pours it on. Nady steps in. It???s over.

Official time is 1:25 of Round 6

IML Gear Cream!
Results from Las Vegas: Del La Hoya Stops Mayorga!

Oscar De La Hoya TKO 6 Ricardo Mayorga
Kassim Ouma W SD 12 Marco Antonio Rubio
Joan Guzman W UD 10 Javier Jauregui
Jonathan Oquendo W UD 8 Torrence Daniels
Rock Allen W UD 6 Juan Hernandez
Jorge Paez Jr W UD 4 Lowell Brownfield

I paid for the fight....it was almost worth it.

People are claiming the fight was staged on the HBO Boxing forum.

> A 4yr old girl could've put up a better fight than
> Mayorga last night. This fight was staged from the
> beginning and not even worth seeing. From the
> beginning of the fight the announcers stated that DLH
> and Mayorga couldn't speak each other's language,
> however at the end of the match up they carry on a
> conversation like they are good friends. I don't
> care much for either boxer, I just wanted to see a
> good boxing match up, but all I saw was a couple of
> actors flailing around in a boxing ring like a couple
> of pansies.

I'm just going to watch it for free this Saturday on HBO, even though I know how it ends, I already pretty much knew how it was going to end so not much difference really.

MAY 13, 9:45 PM ET/6:45 PM PT

I might have to go find me an idiot box and actually watch the De La Hoya fight this Saturday.

Nice fight prediction commentary post... Guess I better go look up rankings.. Some of the names are familiar, some not, since I kinda ignored boxing the last 6 years.

What's coming up in the next few weeks for good looking match-ups, Foreman?

Back