• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No Soreness

fet123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I been told that a good sign that you had a good workout is if the day after you are sore in the areas worked on. Usually that was normal for me, but recently i been working out to my limit 3 set 6 to 8 reps when the 8 one is almost impossible to complish. An d doing different kind of excezises. But the last week I havent been sore at all specially my arms and chest, and these 2 areas where usually the worst ones.

Any ideas of what could be happening...:hmmm: :confused:

soreness is not a sign of a good workout. whoever told you that is a moron.

I can hit you in the face with a 45lb plate and make you sore for weeks but it wont do dick shit for your hypertrophy.

Anyone can make themselves sore. Do squats with a 10 count pause inthe bottom position for 10 sets of 10 reps. Then do super sets of leg curls and leg extensions straight for 5min. I garuntee you will be sore! But it wasn't a productive training session.

Simply changing your exercises could make you sore.

Some get sorer then others. Some recover quicker. etc..

The main thing you need to look at is performance. If you are putting more weight on the bar when you come in the gym then you are doing something right and that is all you need to know. Whether you are sore or not means nothing. If you are performing on top of your game then you are moving in the right direction.

Always gauge your workout on peformance and how well you did compared to the last time and you will be fine.

"I can hit you in the face with a 45lb plate and make you sore for weeks but it wont do dick shit for your hypertrophy."

:funny:

Believe it or not it was a personal trainer. :hmmm: that shows you some people dont know crap.

Thanks for the help. Good advise, yes I am seing great improvement weight wise so that answers my question. thanks again

fet123 said:
Believe it or not it was a personal trainer. :hmmm: that shows you some people dont know crap.

Thanks for the help. Good advise, yes I am seing great improvement weight wise so that answers my question. thanks again

yup, as long as performance is going up and you are putting more weight on the bar....you are doing somethign right. :thumb:

P-funk said:
I can hit you in the face with a 45lb plate and make you sore for weeks but it wont do dick shit for your hypertrophy.
:rofl:

P-funk said:

One of my lifetime goals is to be able to frisbee a 45 lb weight at a person with reasonable speed, range and accuracy. Who could possibly stop that? "Hey, dude." BAM
"Ahhhhh!"
"You should've caught it, man. Maybe if you had trained harder you would become one with the plate and easily catch it and throw it back."

Squaggleboggin said:
One of my lifetime goals is to be able to frisbee a 45 lb weight at a person with reasonable speed, range and accuracy. Who could possibly stop that? "Hey, dude." BAM
"Ahhhhh!"
"You should've caught it, man. Maybe if you had trained harder you would become one with the plate and easily catch it and throw it back."

I think you should lay off the crack, lawl.

I think higher frequency routines eventually lead to being less sore...since I've been doing legs twice a week they are hardly sore anymore at all....used to I couldn't walk for at least a day after working out legs....but I also used to really overdo it on just about every workout..

IML Gear Cream!
Believe it or not it was a personal trainer. that shows you some people dont know crap.

what a piece of waste trash.

As always, measure your progress by directly measuring what you are trying to improve. If it's strength, then test your 1RM periodically. If it's body composition related (Gain LBM/lose fat), then use tapes, scales, body fat measurements, etc. If it's endurance, then test your endurance periodically.

If your goal is to get sore, then that's the only time not getting sore should matter.

DiGiTaL said:
what a piece of waste trash.

If you know so much, and your claiming that im a liar, go to my other post and try to respond it. bcaa while bulking its in supplements go find it see if if your intelligent enought to find it.

Back