• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

do u want kelju banned

ban or not??

• yes ban the toothless alabama cocksucker

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • no i like cockheads

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aceshigh

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i say if we get more than 30 votes the mods should do the right thing and ban this cocksucker

I am jacked-up on Ritalin and coffee trying to hammer out this database project that is due in the morning, but I need a break. For no apparent reason I started thinking about how much fun I use to have back home shooting cans and bottles with my Ruger Mini 10/22. I then started to think about how much I enjoyed guns in general. I have never committed a crime nor did anything irresponsible with a gun out of respect for the power of them. I currently own the following guns:
Ruger 10/22 .22 cal rifle
Marlin Model 60 .22 cal rifle
Remington 870 12 gauge shotgun
Remington 11-87 Semi-automatic 12 gauge shotgun
Springfield 1911 .45 cal pistol (My pride and Joy)

I am not an NRA sidearm carrying nut job. My guns always stay locked away in my dad???s safe when I am not using them except for my pistol which I keep hidden in my room in case of an emergency. I do not hunt, because I think it is boring as fuck, and I like animals. I just enjoy shooting at random shit.
The most fun I ever had was at a local shooting range where I got to shoot fully automatic guns for a day. The owner of this place has a special license to where he can rent out fully automatic machine guns that are illegal to own in the US.
I have shot the following:
HK MP5 9mm
IMI Uzi 9mm
MAC-10 .45 cal

What are your opinions on guns? What do you own? What is your favorite?

i mean this was one of the guys threads ,,the most fun he ever had was firing automatic weapons this guy or gal im not sure as i have read his stats is one sick twisted fuck,,

nah you are quite the douce in comparison

We need to ban Topolo first. If he wasn't an elite member he'd be banned already. Believe me, I looked into it.

Doublebase said:
We need to ban Topolo first. If he wasn't an elite member he'd be banned already. Believe me, I looked into it.
mwahaahahahahahahahaah u hate that guy hey topolo is as cool as snoop dog compared to this kelju guy,,kelju reminds me of a weedy nerdy fuckhead,,who is a virgin and has a verry small dick hence why he is so angry at the world:laugh:

mwahahahahahahaahahaah thanks for posting those pics kelju thats the best laugh ive had in ages,,,u are officially IM biggest tool

dont worry kelju u will get laid one day there plenty of blind retarded chicks around im sure with your superior intellect,,u will be able to devirginize yourself then become a decent guy,,no pussy = bitter and twisted = kelju = cocksucker

Too much flaming - stop the flaming now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back