• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Poly And Mono Unsaturated Fats

Actually the best ratio is a 1:3 Ratio of n3:n6 respectively. Omega 9, unsaturated fatty acids such as Oleic acid and Erucic acid are not essential fatty acids. They have excellen health benefits so you should take them but they are not essential.

Keep in mind that you probably get more n-6's than you know. So the key is to n-3 supplementation.

Jodi said:
Keep in mind that you probably get more n-6's than you know. So the key is to n-3 supplementation.

i use www.fitday.com to calculate this stuff and i try also to change my efat sources from time to time to fill the gaps actually i try combining linseed oil + olive oil and sesame oil and peanut butter,roasted peanuts to get my efs ........supplementing efa's here is impossible :rocker: so expensive in my country:suicide:

Fish oil is cheap everywhere I thought :shrug:

Jodi said:
Fish oil is cheap everywhere I thought :shrug:

yeah it is,,, i mean caps are expensive but oil is ok ,, i use linseed oil but maybe i'll try fish oil later......

Fish oil is the preferred source of n-3's because of the readily available epa/dha. I don't even use linseed(flax) oil anymore.

Olive oil is actually mostly omega 9 ;) but it's fine to mix the 2.

IML Gear Cream!
Jodi, I'm taking 6 fish oil pills along with Health From the Sun's Total EFA oil. To eliminate the oil how many fish oil pills should I consume.

6-10 per day is good. Depends on the potency of epa/dha.

Perhaps a useful read:

http://www.nohypehealth.org/fats.html

The importance of mono-unsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs) balanced in diet against polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs)"

http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/news/ng.asp?n=61127-cholesterol-unsaturated-fats

The benefit of olive oil lies in its ratio of saturated to unsaturated fats 13:75 (remainder PUFAs) and its phytosterol and vitamin E rich content, both of which are potent antioxidants. Hmm, I think the PUFA content of olive oil is primarily n-6 and n-3 (low ratio).

Last edited:
Back