• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hello --- missed ya'll!

atherjen

bring it!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:hot: guess who? :wave:

Missed ya'll, been a year or so since Ive been around the boards. Finished school, got married, live in MS, training for figure comp right now. Yes Im back at it! :nanner:

Now tell me how everyone is!

Hey Jen :wave:

You're married !!!!!! You have probably just broke a dozen hearts here on IM !

Glad you're back :banana: Missed ya ! And all your knowledge and inspiration .

Was wondering when you were going to finally come over here and say Hi :p

Congrats on the Marriage. And good luck on your comp coming up :thumb:

Hey Jen

You're married !!!!!! You have probably just broke a dozen hearts here on IM !

Glad you're back Missed ya ! And all your knowledge and inspiration .

hahah I doubt I broke anyones heart :laugh:

Missed you too, how have you been Gary?

Was wondering when you were going to finally come over here and say Hi

Congrats on the Marriage. And good luck on your comp coming up

Thanks Daniel :) took a while to finally get back on, lifes been busy but great! how are you?

Welcome back Madame. Sounds like you've moved forward quite a bit in your life and things are going well. Oh, and tell that guy that you married he's a lucky bastard. Emphasize the bastard part, heh. Kidding, kidding; congrats on that.

CowPimp said:
Welcome back Madame. Sounds like you've moved forward quite a bit in your life and things are going well. Oh, and tell that guy that you married he's a lucky bastard. Emphasize the bastard part, heh. Kidding, kidding; congrats on that.

Thank you Sir. :)

hahaha.. I will tell him he's lucky, not the other part :D

How have you been?

atherjen said:
Thanks Daniel :) took a while to finally get back on, lifes been busy but great! how are you?

Doing well thanks. New Job, and another little one on the way.

BTW I can't believe you left Canada :(

BTW I can't believe you left Canada

YAY for new job :clapping: and another baby :hot: :hot: congrats!!! how far along is your wife? do you know boy or girl?

and yes, never planed to stay where I was, it was w. sister in TX or here.

impressive abs

BTW I can't believe you left Canada

YAY for new job :clapping: and another baby :hot: :hot: congrats!!! how far along is your wife? do you know boy or girl?

impressive abs

IML Gear Cream!
atherjen said:
Thank you Sir. :)

hahaha.. I will tell him he's lucky, not the other part :D

How have you been?

I'm good; chugging along in life. I got a job as a personal trainer a couple months ago, and that is going quite well. I'm doing good in school, and hopefully I will be able to step up my class schedule some next semester with my new job.

Is MS Mississippi?

atherjen said:

About 21 weeks. Just had the ultrasound done literally like 20 mins ago. Was really cool.... Sex will be a suprise.

hey welcome back and congrats on getting married!

IainDaniel said:
Was really cool.... Sex will be a suprise.

I would go with doggie style.

Y Hello Thar!

atherjen said:
:hot: guess who? :wave:

Missed ya'll, been a year or so since Ive been around the boards. Finished school, got married, live in MS, training for figure comp right now. Yes Im back at it! :nanner:

Now tell me how everyone is!
Psssstttt..........hey darlin' ;)

IainDaniel said:
What about if I want to switch things up?

The snow plow is good too.

Thanks! You are always a knowledgable source :thumb:

I'm good; chugging along in life. I got a job as a personal trainer a couple months ago, and that is going quite well. I'm doing good in school, and hopefully I will be able to step up my class schedule some next semester with my new job.

Is MS Mississippi?

The new job sounds great! Good luck school too, when are you done completly?

and yes, Mississippi :)

About 21 weeks. Just had the ultrasound done literally like 20 mins ago. Was really cool.... Sex will be a suprise.

wow!! how exciting! :D Wishing you both the best! I think not knowing what the babys sex will be is better anyways, I wont want til know.

hey welcome back and congrats on getting married!

Thanks Anna, how have you been?

Psssstttt..........hey darlin'

psssttt....hey! :nanner:

you are sweet Daniel. ty

IML Gear Cream!
WOW, WELCOME BACK!!!!! I missed you! I'm so glad your back!!!!! And yes, my heart is broken.... :grin:

Still doing strength training and sled pulling? When did you get married? That's awesome your back! Start a journal.

Rocco32 said:
WOW, WELCOME BACK!!!!! I missed you! I'm so glad your back!!!!! And yes, my heart is broken.... :grin:

Still doing strength training and sled pulling? When did you get married? That's awesome your back! Start a journal.

Rocco :hello ..... :laugh: a little excited? jk!!

no, no more sled pulls w. westside training. doing figure competitions. I got married at the first of Januray. :bounce:

How have you been??

atherjen said:
Rocco :hello ..... :laugh: a little excited? jk!!

no, no more sled pulls w. westside training. doing figure competitions. I got married at the first of Januray. :bounce:

How have you been??
Yes! You just disappeared. I kept hoping you'd come back and month after month that hope slowly disappeared with sorrow and despair replacing it....until now!!! Congrats on being married! Any babies yet :grin:

atherjen said:
:thumb: I take that all back Vieope :rocker:

wow.... that kid thought I was racist? :lame:

and I was at school, no computer access, got married and busy. settled down now and wanted to join the old friends :hot:

I was drunk when I posted that and I was just kidding.
The reason I said it was because you called that one guy a chink in your journal a long time ago.

So, anyway, yea Just kidding, welcome back.

Rocco32 said:
Yes! You just disappeared. I kept hoping you'd come back and month after month that hope slowly disappeared with sorrow and despair replacing it....until now!!! Congrats on being married! Any babies yet :grin:

haha! I just lost internet access. The house I moved into didnt have any. I wasnt there enough to justify paying for it either. sorrrrrrrryyyyy :)
oh my, no babies.. few years. :p

Seanp156- Hello :wave:

Back