• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Articles - Sh** or Get Off The Pot

I've read some of your articles on athletes.com, if this is really Kelly Baggett. i particularly like how you make a 1 page article a 1 page article, not 10 pages of fluff and non-substance plus the page.

I like the articles, they make alot of sense. Informative, put in lamens terms and straight to the point.

P-funk said:
Hi kelley. I am a fan of your articles as well. I have read a lot of them. I know who you are from Lyle's board.

Perhaps you could get him a root beer, I think Mr. baggett is thirsty. Homo. :laugh:

real men drink root beer.

I just had a glass, but my gayness required it be Diet.

Dale Mabry said:
I just had a glass, but my gayness required it be Diet.

yea, i drank a diet rootbeer today also. i hate buying that shit in the NYC deli's....I know that the guy behind the counter is saying "what a homo.".....DON'T FUCKING JUDGE ME.

P-funk said:
yea, i drank a diet rootbeer today also. i hate buying that shit in the NYC deli's....I know that the guy behind the counter is saying "what a homo.".....DON'T FUCKING JUDGE ME.

What deli? I used to go to champs all the time... and the other one around the block from champs. and yea that is why i avoid buying anything diet, to avoid feeling like a fucking fruit pop.

fUnc17 said:
What deli? I used to go to champs all the time... and the other one around the block from champs. and yea that is why i avoid buying anything diet, to avoid feeling like a fucking fruit pop.

champs...is that in midtown?

i live on the upper east side. I pretty much never leave the upper east side. :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Dale Mabry said:
Perhaps you could get him a root beer, I think Mr. baggett is thirsty. Homo. :laugh:
Please keep this kind of talk in open chat son.

P-funk said:
champs...is that in midtown?

i live on the upper east side. I pretty much never leave the upper east side. :laugh:

Downtown... right around the corner from the NYSE

fUnc17 said:
Downtown... right around the corner from the NYSE

ah...gotcha. what the hell were you doing down there coming from NJ?

P-funk said:
ah...gotcha. what the hell were you doing down there coming from NJ?

My dad works on the floor of the NYSE and I work there in the summer.. I will start soon. I take the ferry outa the atlantic highlands takes 40min tops. And i am in the city when i go out to crobar/webster hall/posh

fUnc17 said:
My dad works on the floor of the NYSE and I work there in the summer.. I will start soon. I take the ferry outa the atlantic highlands takes 40min tops. And i am in the city when i go out to crobar/webster hall/posh

gotcha.

fUnc17 said:

Do you mean the New York Stock Exchange?

We had an account there with them, we maintained their pagers.
It's a bitch getting there by car.

min0 lee said:
Do you mean the New York Stock Exchange?

We had an account there with them, we maintained their pagers.
It's a bitch getting there by car.

yea. There is no traffic on or around the NYSE, and if there is its a delivery truck of some sort. All kinds of checkpoints and shit around there.. champs does so much business it is disgusting.

Back