• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question Bout Calories?

CraigMb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok i'll be takin 2 Supplements a day two times daily

ok i plan to eat 2000 calories per day in real food.

would i see better weight gain if i drink another 1000 calories? a day

So heres what i will be consumin

from intervals

Breafast Eat Real food : Drink whey mix with oats,peanut butter,bananna ,milk ( they said thats like 1000 calories or so

Lunch eat real food :drink one and half scoop of mega mass 4000 with 3 cups milk (2000calories)

Sum where down the line Drink another 1 and a half of mega mass with 3 cups of milk (2000 calories)

Dinner Eat real food

Before Bed Drink whey mix with oats,peanut butter,bananna ,milk)

And i dont know some where in the day when chance drink

1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
1-1/2 cup chocolate ice cream

Thats 1021 calories

so lets me see here thats thats like 9000 colories...

Now i know i know eat more...well got no help from eating 3000 calories so i resorted in to supplements

All i am doin this for is intill i get 180LBS and then holdin calories for maintence

so how bout it more calories drinks ,the better?...now i know the more food the better...i will eat the most i can but i jus want to know bout the drinks ...and i have a daily vitamin

read the stickies on the diet forum main page....this is crap if u want to bulk make this calculation (ur weight in poundsx18-20) u'll get ur calories needed approximatly then every week increase ur intake by 200-500 calorie.......this is just an example read the d*** stickies to make a good diet.....this is ****

Read the stickys lol ok ...Dude this is shitt ...i've got into a thread about the diet ...other peopel understood my problem jus answer my question man...

CraigMb said:
Read the stickys lol ok ...Dude this is shitt ...i've got into a thread about the diet ...other peopel understood my problem jus answer my question man...
No you know whats shit is your diet!

Read the stickies and it explains it all you rude bastard. Your taking way to many cals in for your skinny ass....even if your a pure ecto! Re work the diet and maybe someone else will try to help fool! Dont demand answers or you'll get nowhere....any bit of advice someone gives you is worth the price!

Now you deserve what I just said...change your attitude around here and you may get further.

CraigMb said:

so u think u r smart to read the stickies .... ppl here are experts they started with body building before u knew what's the meaning of body building ......so don't just invent a diet that won't get u any where , i'm sure u won't be able to eat 9000 cal and even if u did and didn't vomit:barf: u'll just add fats and u won't be able to train forhalf an hour....do the equation i told u about if u wanted some easy calculation ,, if u wanted a good diet and to get some knowledge stick ur butt on the chair and read the stickies well and make ur diet....

FatCatMC said:
Some people here are experts, and most think they are. FYI, I'm neither.

i mean the moderators and some old members......don't get me wrong :)

Dead Bolt ...Ok Callin Me Rude...Yea Way to call the kettle black...all i'm sayin I've read the stickys i read about the caluclations i've had numerous Conversations about diet plans...ALot Of people Thats i've explained my self to Told me To Go That Route...And yes They Was Experts lol ...so Before YOU Start "DEMANDIN" ME what to do How Bout ASKIN me how bout That ?...

CraigMb said:
Dead Bolt ...Ok Callin Me Rude... ... Before YOU Start "DEMANDIN" ME what to do How Bout ASKIN me how bout That ?...

ok he's right we read ur thread because u were "asking a question" and we told u what to do......u could do whatever u like but go away with ur threads don't ask us if u don't like our advice......

CraigMb said:
Ok i'll be takin 2 Supplements a day two times daily

ok i plan to eat 2000 calories per day in real food.

would i see better weight gain if i drink another 1000 calories? a day

So heres what i will be consumin

from intervals

Breafast Eat Real food : Drink whey mix with oats,peanut butter,bananna ,milk ( they said thats like 1000 calories or so

Lunch eat real food :drink one and half scoop of mega mass 4000 with 3 cups milk (2000calories)

Sum where down the line Drink another 1 and a half of mega mass with 3 cups of milk (2000 calories)

Dinner Eat real food

Before Bed Drink whey mix with oats,peanut butter,bananna ,milk)

And i dont know some where in the day when chance drink

1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
1-1/2 cup chocolate ice cream

Thats 1021 calories

so lets me see here thats thats like 9000 colories...

Now i know i know eat more...well got no help from eating 3000 calories so i resorted in to supplements

All i am doin this for is intill i get 180LBS and then holdin calories for maintence

so how bout it more calories drinks ,the better?...now i know the more food the better...i will eat the most i can but i jus want to know bout the drinks ...and i have a daily vitamin

:lame:

wtf are you doing, dude? 9000 calories?!?!?! What are you like 1000 lbs???

:spaz: :spaz:

IML Gear Cream!
CraigMb said:
Dead Bolt ...Ok Callin Me Rude...Yea Way to call the kettle black...all i'm sayin I've read the stickys i read about the caluclations i've had numerous Conversations about diet plans...ALot Of people Thats i've explained my self to Told me To Go That Route...And yes They Was Experts lol ...so Before YOU Start "DEMANDIN" ME what to do How Bout ASKIN me how bout That ?...
First...if they were experts they wouldn't advise anyone to do that....do me a favor and kick em in the balls for me. Yes increasing your cals greatly for a short time period will help you get out of a rut but 9000 cals is a fucking joke please!

Second....I dont ask anyone I tell it how it is. If you read the stickies you would know 9000 cals is fucking out of this world. Bears dont even eat that many cals before hypernation!

Third...if you have so many "experts" you can talk to take your 19 posts and go back to them b/c between you and them you could fill a water glass with knowledge dip shit!

i agree 100000000 x 10^10 %

DeadBolt said:
First...if they were experts they wouldn't advise anyone to do that....do me a favor and kick em in the balls for me. Yes increasing your cals greatly for a short time period will help you get out of a rut but 9000 cals is a fucking joke please!

Second....I dont ask anyone I tell it how it is. If you read the stickies you would know 9000 cals is fucking out of this world. Bears dont even eat that many cals before hypernation!

Third...if you have so many "experts" you can talk to take your 19 posts and go back to them b/c between you and them you could fill a water glass with knowledge dip shit!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:thumb:

Ok 9000 ..Is Prolly Too Much..But dude u dont know how it is my lifestyle i could eat like a bear and wouldnt gain anything ...i was on a diet plan with my bro and he gained 20 lbs in like 2 months i didnt gain a thing i was eatin whatever he was exludin the veggies cause i dont like em ..i dont know if that is what i was doin wrong or what

But Fuck it..If i get fat i get fat ...at least i wont have any body called me skinny ass....So i'll do 9000 for a a week and half i'll veiw my results if i'm gainin rapidly and cant keep my muscles up with my weight i'll go down to about 6000 ...

Life Is all About experiments ...so let me experiement ...sound good?

And assassin lol dont even i've read ur post's lol please

CraigMb said:
Ok 9000 ..Is Prolly Too Much..But dude u dont know how it is my lifestyle i could eat like a bear and wouldnt gain anything ...i was on a diet plan with my bro and he gained 20 lbs in like 2 months i didnt gain a thing i was eatin whatever he was exludin the veggies cause i dont like em ..i dont know if that is what i was doin wrong or what

But Fuck it..If i get fat i get fat ...at least i wont have any body called me skinny ass....So i'll do 9000 for a a week and half i'll veiw my results if i'm gainin rapidly and cant keep my muscles up with my weight i'll go down to about 6000 ...

Life Is all About experiments ...so let me experiement ...sound good?

And assassin lol dont even i've read ur post's lol please

:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

LOL... I would have to double my measly 4500 cal. a day diet :suicide: How do you NOT eat vegetables? There's is a problem right there.

What is "real food"? That is really vague.

Based on what you said and your other ignorant remarks, I judge that you don't know what you are doing. This is the REASON you are not gaining. Just because a diet works for your brother or your dog or your mom, doesn't mean it will work for you. Remember this though, 80% of getting big is eating. Learn it and yourself or else you won't gain, no matter how many dirty words you type ;)

also it seems u know nothing about even training...so pls read the stickies out there in the training forum and the diet forum cause my brain just exploded 100000 x times

You Know,i May Not Know As Much As you all do ,excludin Assassin ,But I aint as ignorant as you think.What Jus cause i aint a food nerd i dont know shit?..Come on dude please..Like i say U dont kno Why I cant Gain wait U jus assume I dont eat right ,U assume I dont work out right ,

You Really DOnt Know What U are talkin bout

I know What Food To Eat to Gain Weight And What Work Out To Do

but the diffrence Between me and u

U have money to buy the food to eat yourself u have the time to do ur plan ..

Me I have no money i have 400 dollars per month between 7 people I have a baby also ..and beyond that I'ma ecto .

So before u start talkin a whole bunch of garbage man ..Jus Think to Ur self

DO U KNOW ME? ...

And assassin Ur jus sayin what everybody else is sayin ...What is u a parrot?

IML Gear Cream!
CraigMb said:
You Know,i May Not Know As Much As you all do ,excludin Assassin ,But I aint as ignorant as you think.What Jus cause i aint a food nerd i dont know shit?..Come on dude please..Like i say U dont kno Why I cant Gain wait U jus assume I dont eat right ,U assume I dont work out right ,

You Really DOnt Know What U are talkin bout

I know What Food To Eat to Gain Weight And What Work Out To Do

but the diffrence Between me and u

U have money to buy the food to eat yourself u have the time to do ur plan ..

Me I have no money i have 400 dollars per month between 7 people I have a baby also ..and beyond that I'ma ecto .

So before u start talkin a whole bunch of garbage man ..Jus Think to Ur self

DO U KNOW ME? ...

And assassin Ur jus sayin what everybody else is sayin ...What is u a parrot?

If you're so smart, then why are you here asking diet questions? You already know "what makes you gain weight." So, run along and stop making posts here. (p.s. if you're so smart, you sure don't know how to write or spell - take an english grammar class).

i was the first one to reply to ur n**** thread and it seems that i came to the wrong place .......... so pls do whatever u like to and don't ask for advice when u r just gonna do what's in ur mind......(by the way it's written weight not wait)......

lol..Can Ya'll Be Any Bigger of Pricks then u are now

First My Rudeness and now my grammar...come on get foreal..

U=you
jus=just
lol =laugh out loud

That wait was a typo if u notice u stupid parrot Fuck i spelled it correctly

I said i know what To Do to gain weight ..yea whats obvisous

But the obvisous aint obvisously working..So that is why i am here Shut the hell up

oh and if u wanna Say Sumthin bout my grammer...Check ur name lol cha
was you tryin to spell chair or maybe chat ..chad is it ?...chase ?...chalk ? lol what is it

CraigMb said:

U=you
jus=just
lol =laugh out loud

I said i know what To Do to gain weight ..yea whats obvisous (obvoius)

But the obvisous(obvious) aint obvisously (obviously)working..So that is why i am here Shut the hell up

oh and if u wanna Say Sumthin (something) bout (about)my grammer...Check ur name lol cha
was you tryin to spell chair or maybe chat ..chad is it ?...chase ?...chalk ? lol what is it

:clapping: :clapping: : :lame: :lame: : :barf: :barf: ::

:banned: : : :banned: : :banned: : :banned: :

kids are not allowed here in iron magazine forums

CraigMb said:

U=you
jus=just
lol =laugh out loud

I said i know what To Do to gain weight ..yea whats obvisous

But the obvisous aint obvisously working..So that is why i am here Shut the hell up

oh and if u wanna Say Sumthin bout my grammer...Check ur name lol cha

Not intention of being rude at all right now... But if you ask politely and organize your posts so they're easier to read, people will be more willing to read them & repsond better because they'll take you more seriously. You will get more respect from experienced people here.

9000 calories? I don't think anyone can eat that day in and day out. I devoted everything to eating a short while ago for 2 months and the most I could manage was 5500 calories a day.

Why don't you take your bodyweight in pounds and multiply that by 20 to get an approximate calorie count of what you'll need. You say you're having a hard time gaining weights so add 500 onto that. Add a thousand even if you're busting your ass in the weight room. Weigh yourself every week under the same conditions (morning after going to the bathroom). If you're not gaining weight add another 500 calories. As you do gain weight you'll have to increase your calories even more. You don't want to overdo it though. You will gain some fat but if you're gaining more fat than muscle you're eating too much or not really working out very hard.

Being consistent with eating and training is what will give you results. I never liked veggies either but eventually I started forcing myself to eat them and I found some that I don't mind so much. I eat broccoli every day now.

Farve gave some good advise....same as many others around I just dont think thats what you want to hear!

You mentioned its all about experimenting right? Heres one I did for ya...I was eating 7500cals a day for several weeks with only 2 shakes a day at 750cals each so thats 6k cals of natural food a day. Yes wasn't cheap and it was damn hard to eat that much and ya know what....best thing I ever did...why? B/c I realized all i gained was fat from that god awfull diet!!!! Never again would I do that so if thats what it will take for you to realize it go ahead man! Not being a wise ass or anything go with the diet and let us know what happens but most of us can predict a pretty possible outcome.

Argueing on the internet is like running in the special olympics...doesn't matter who wins your all still retarded. Let this thread get burried and start over with a clean slate...no grudges!

Back