• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

SP compared to PP

icanrace

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
SD compared to PP

I was wondering how these two are DIFFERENT in turns to the possible side effects, liver toxicisty and cholestorol issues? It PP any lighter on the body compared to SD? Are the recommended doesages & cycle lengths the same?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
icanrace said:
I was wondering how these two are DIFFERENT in turns to the possible side effects, liver toxicisty and cholestorol issues? It PP any lighter on the body compared to SD? Are the recommended doesages & cycle lengths the same?

Thanks in advance!
SP
SD
PP

:confused:

SD= Superdrol
PP= Pheraphex
SP= typo

Correct me if I'm wrong and maybe I am or it's just late and I need sleep but aren't those pro-hormones and not steroids? Or are those still considered anabolic zone and not supplements?

Oh, ok. What is each compared to as far as regular gear? Anadrol?

Superdrol has proven to be one of the harshest legal AAS you can buy... it's incredbily potent, with strength and mass gains coming within days of injestion but the sides such as liver damage, blood pressure, and just lipids in general really take a hard hit.

Phera-plex is supposedly lighter on the sides, despite being more androgenic of the two compounds. Results and opinions vary between these two compounds, but they both seem to have great results. Superdrol however, seems to have the upper hand in potency- WHEN DONE RIGHT. Proper precaution and mature use proves Superdrol to be one of the best ones out there at the moment. Phera-plex, if not beside it in its effectiveness, is right behind it.

Either or, both compounds are 17aa, which means liver toxic. Don't run it for more than 4 weeks, and have proper ancillaries... milk thisle, ALA (preferably K-R-ALA, and NAC should be pre-loaded 2 weeks ahead of time. Blood pressure reducing supplements are highly recommended as well: hawthorne berry, CoQ10, and celery seed are great.

Just be real careful with them, and as you probably already know, don't go near alcohol when using it.

So in your discription, it's similar to the sides of dianabol or anadrol then. Good bulker but harsh on the liver and fast acting. I'll stick with the darkside....

Back