• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

simple carbs + fats

assassin

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:hmmm: tom venuto says in his book bbfm that the worst combination u should never do is simple carbs or sugars + fats cause the insulin will rush and all the carbs and fats will be stored ex:donuts...so i thought if i ate simple carbs like fruits or honey how long should i stay before eating fats (good fats ofcourse).... if i drank a cup of cinnamon with tbs of honey , half an hour is good or i should wait more than this?? :confused:

^ There has been some discussion about this.

A search should turn up at least one threaed about this.

I've been interested in this, also.

IMO, i think he only emans like donuts, pancakes with butter, waffles (fattening), etc. Im sure if you have a whey shake with fruit, natural peanut butter, flax oil, oats, etc.. it isnt gonna harm you.

dontsurfonmytur said:
IMO, i think he only emans like donuts, pancakes with butter, waffles (fattening), etc. Im sure if you have a whey shake with fruit, natural peanut butter, flax oil, oats, etc.. it isnt gonna harm you.

really are u sure ..any way i only eat simple carbs with protein shakes the efa i put them either with complex carbs or with my last meals in the day wich mainly are protein

what about Pizza. There are a ton others.

most cereals too.

but pizza dont have sugar like cake and donuts. If you think baout it a donut is pure fat and sugar carbs and carbs. pizza is jsut fat and carbs and i honestly think fat from pizza is better than fat from a donut.

IML Gear Cream!
dontsurfonmytur said:
but pizza dont have sugar like cake and donuts. If you think baout it a donut is pure fat and sugar carbs and carbs. pizza is jsut fat and carbs and i honestly think fat from pizza is better than fat from a donut.

assassin said:
:hmmm: tom venuto says in his book bbfm that the worst combination u should never do is simple carbs or sugars + fats

He said, simple carbs or sugars + fat. Pizza contains: simple carbs, fats, and sugar. All three. You would be suprised how much sugar is in some pizzas. Even if it didn't, it still has fats and simple carbs.

Why do you think fat from pizza is any better than from doughnuts?

assassin said:
it's beter but both are bad pizza has much bigger portions and quantities , also pizzas are simple carbs (it's not made from whole wheat grain)

Most pizzas aren't made from whole wheat, some are though.

Back