• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Muscle Fibers

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Iron Man need your help. You claim that Type two fibers have three sub fibers. 11a, 11b and 11c. I done done a lot of reseach on fibers. I have talked to Mr. Gopro as well as other personal trainers. None of these trainers nor any reseach shows that the type 2 fibers have 3 sub fibers.

Could you please show some proof of your claim. This way we will know that they exist thus making your training system the best known to man. Thank you

TOM

Like I told TOM, most people in the field only recognize the Type I and Type II A and B fibers types, but that there are many that also will speak about other slightly varied types that lie along the continuum. There are some fiber types that actually hold dual characteristics, and can be converted depending on what training demands the body is forced to undergo on a daily basis.

You can classify them up to like 6 subtypes, there is just no point in doing so.

These "Anti-Ironman" posts are getting annoying as hell.... I don't know the dude but he must know SOMETHING or else I doubt Robert D. would give him such respect on his board. Grow up people.

There are 7 recognized subtypes of fibers: I, IC, IIC, IIAC, IIA, IIAB, and IIB. However, in reality there is a continuum of fiber types ranging from slow twitch to fast twitch, and only scientists get the detailed with the subdivisions.

FatCatMC said:
These "Anti-Ironman" posts are getting annoying as hell.... I don't know the dude but he must know SOMETHING or else I doubt Robert D. would give him such respect on his board. Grow up people.

yeah hes damn right, Ironman isnt gettin paid for this so why go against him. Either his routine works for u or it doesnt

CowPimp said:
There are 7 recognized subtypes of fibers: I, IC, IIC, IIAC, IIA, IIAB, and IIB. However, in reality there is a continuum of fiber types ranging from slow twitch to fast twitch, and only scientists get the detailed with the subdivisions.

Right...exactly my point.

Back