• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Noob here.

Xmax

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey I just wanna introduce myself, and make this post my first. Im 24 @ 180lbs and im 5'9'', lifting for the past two and half years now. Off and on before that since I got lazy at somepoints and plus I didn't want to lift heavy weights till I stopped growing, didn't want to be to short. No offense to short people here. Im prolly one of the weak ones compared to most of you guys. Currently benching appox 265 6 to 8 times depening what kind of condition I am in. But i never really did a single max so really don't know what I max out in. And squating approx. 335 to 355, same goes with squating never really maxed out my squat. More than likely the only reason i don't do a single max is cause im affraid that I might injure myself, even with a spotter. I decided to join here cuz im pretty much stuck at a platau and not really gaining so hopefully some of you guys will give me good advice. And learn new techniques on lifting.

Xander

Xmax Welcome to IM

Thats pretty good weight for a guy your size. Keep up the good work. Check out some of the stickies. Good reads.

Back