• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Official X-Men 3 Thread

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
This comes out the week. One day before the Gracie Hughes fight. :eek:

hopefully it is better than the 2nd.

I liked the second one.

The Juggernaut looks kind of small though.

you guys stop pooping.

DOMS said:
I liked the second one.

The Juggernaut looks kind of small though.

Kind of small? The fucking jerk is wearing a muscle suit!

I dont get why they casted this guy. Juggernaut was never a character of many intelligent words, so why not get a bodybuilder and throw a helmet on him? All hed have to do is destroy shit. Plus, in one of the clips I saw, juggernaut had a foreign accent....um, if anything, shouldnt his accent be southern?

Eh, Im glad to see him though. He needs to fight Colossus. And Rogue needs her other powers god dammit! Shes so useless without them.

IML Gear Cream!
AKIRA said:
Kind of small? The fucking jerk is wearing a muscle suit!

I dont get why they casted this guy. Juggernaut was never a character of many intelligent words, so why not get a bodybuilder and throw a helmet on him? All hed have to do is destroy shit. Plus, in one of the clips I saw, juggernaut had a foreign accent....um, if anything, shouldnt his accent be southern?

Eh, Im glad to see him though. He needs to fight Colossus. And Rogue needs her other powers god dammit! Shes so useless without them.

The Juggernaunt is Hulk size, that guy is way too small. Why should he have a southern accent? He's Professor X's half-brother (from the New York area I think).

Rouge only got "her powers" from almost killing Ms. Marvel.

DOMS said:
The Juggernaunt is Hulk size, that guy is way too small. Why should he have a southern accent? He's Professor X's half-brother (from the New York area I think).

Yea, the bitch with the star on her head

I am looking forward to this movie.

on a side note, did anyone else notice how much bigger wolverine was in the second movie?

clemson357 said:
on a side note, did anyone else notice how much bigger wolverine was in the second movie?
I did, he seems to really enjoy playing this role.

DOMS said:

Well the mansion is in NY, but is that where they are from? In any case, Jugg is a step brother, so who knows where he originally came from, BUT from the dialog Ive read, it seemed 'southern.' If I had a choice, Id pick him to have NO accent.

Yeah I know it was from Ms. Marvel. Not sure how they can bring her into the story, but they really need to, cuz Rogue is just fucking useless right now. AND...shes not that hot. Big no no to me.

Forgot to comment on this..

DOMS said:
The Juggernaunt is Hulk size, that guy is way too small.

Yep. Why didnt they just enhance some actor?

Anyone remember the hobbits compared to the size of regular humans in LOTR? That was nicely done. Why couldnt they do that? They couldve even done that with HULK.

A lot of people didnt like HULK, saying it was like watching a cartoon the whole time. I agree, but it was still nicely done. And the movie took a more dramatic route...kinda like Batman Begins.

AKIRA said:
Hmm...no I noticed no increase is size.

I think Hugh Jackman does do a good job as Wolfie, but his height still kills me.

I never thought Wolverine would be very tall, he's about Spider man's same height.

AKIRA said:
Well the mansion is in NY, but is that where they are from? In any case, Jugg is a step brother, so who knows where he originally came from, BUT from the dialog Ive read, it seemed 'southern.' If I had a choice, Id pick him to have NO accent.

Yeah I know it was from Ms. Marvel. Not sure how they can bring her into the story, but they really need to, cuz Rogue is just fucking useless right now. AND...shes not that hot. Big no no to me.

That's right, "step brother" not "half brother." But, from reading the story, I got the impression that the Prof grew up in New York. :shrug:

Yeah, I'd have gone with no accent too.

Not true about Rogue though. If she swipped Night Crawler's, Colossus', and Storm's powers at the same time, she'd be kick ass.

IML Gear Cream!
min0 lee said:
I never thought Wolverine would be very tall, he's about Spider man's same height.

Shorter. Originally, he was about 5'5" or so. That's why he was named Wolverine. He was a small, fierce, bastard.

I saw a link on cycleforums that showed a 7min clip of xmen 3. I see Angel is the punk kid from The Punisher. I hope they dont play constant music like the scenes showed.

When movies play constant music it makes me think I am watching a children's cartoon.

AKIRA said:
I saw a link on cycleforums that showed a 7min clip of xmen 3. I see Angel is the punk kid from The Punisher. I hope they dont play constant music like the scenes showed.

When movies play constant music it makes me think I am watching a children's cartoon.

I hope they play heroic emo music. :)

Yea looks like my bro may be right about Xavier dying. When they show previews, I see everyone at a funeral. Plus Hugh Jackman said on the Today Show that this is, at this point, the final movie.

Assholes forgot Gambit!

I have been watching the previews, and I am not sure this movie is going to be as good as the first two. It looks like they tried to make it too epic.

Back