• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who is going to see this movie?

I like a good a fictional story, but I don't think I'll see it.

Global Warming isn't happening, and I'm a conservative.

:rolleyes:

DOMS said:
I like a good a fictional story, but I don't think I'll see it.

lol..fiction.

you don't believe in global warming?

Nothing can convince me that Global Warming is occuring, EVEN IF my house is floating away.

I hate how the guys in the white house claim there is no global warming just because it doesn't effect them today....all they care about is their own wallet. politicians should be in jail....they are the biggest crooks there are.

P-funk said:
lol..fiction.

you don't believe in global warming?
Sure I do. The current global warming trend started at the end of the last ice age.

And yes, that movie has to be fictional with quotes like, "stop global warming" and "10 hottest days in the last five years".

Maybe it's the 10 hottest days of the last 50 years. Even if we stopped using cars this instant, the Earth would continue to warm up because it's in the middle of a warming phase. The Earth vacillates between cold periods (ice ages) and warm periods. The idea that we could stop this should only exist in fictional movies and books.

True Story, slash and burn economics.

DOMS said:
Sure I do. The current global warming trend started at the end of the last ice age.

And yes, that movie has to be fictional with quotes like, "stop global warming" and "10 hottest days in the last five years".

Maybe it's the 10 hottest days of the last 50 years. Even if we stopped using cars this instant, the Earth would continue to warm up because it's in the middle of a warming phase. The Earth vacillates between cold periods (ice ages) and warm periods. The idea that we could stop this should only exist in fictional movies and books.

I understand that. But at the same time, I also feel like we help it along. We do shit and beat up the earth. we are killing it off.

IML Gear Cream!
P-funk said:
I understand that. But at the same time, I also feel like we help it along. We do shit and beat up the earth. we are killing it off.

I'm more concerned with cleaning up the pollution than "fighting global warming." Just look at the midguided attempts to stop global warming (instead of just cleaning up pollution). The Kyoto Protocol would have wasted billions (perhaps trillions) with little (if any) affect. Even one of the most vocal advocates for the environment (I forget his name) said that the amount of money that would have be wasted could have provided clean drinking water to every man, woman, and child on Earth.

We may be helping it along, but I've yet to see any single report that takes into account both natural warming and warming that mankind may be causing.

DOMS said:
I'm more concerned with cleaning up the pollution than "fighting global warming." Just look at the midguided attempts to stop global warming (instead of just cleaning up pollution). The Kyoto Protocol would have wasted billions (perhaps trillions) with little (if any) affect. Even one of the most vocal advocates for the environment (I forget his name) said that the amount of money that would have be wasted could have provided clean drinking water to every man, woman, and child on Earth.
We may be helping it along, but I've yet to see any single report that takes into account both natural warming and warming that mankind may be causing.

True Story, too bad muti-national corps are too busy privatizing water in countries where people can't even afford clothing. :thumb:

DOMS said:

i agree with you on the pollution problem.

BigDyl said:
Nothing can convince me that Global Warming is occuring, EVEN IF my house is floating away.

Bitch, bitch, bitch. With all the bitching you do about global warming, what have you done? Have you given up gas powered transportation (both your car and buses)? Have you given industrial produced clothing and house hold products? Have you abstained from mass produced produce?

No, you haven't. You bitch and bitch but will never make the sacrifices that you ideology would demand.

BigDyl said:
True Story, too bad muti-national corps are too busy privatizing water in countries where people can't even afford clothing. :thumb:

lol....even in a serious reply in a serious conversation, he drops the "true story". :laugh:

BigDyl said:

And yet, people like you, would have wasted it on a bogus goal. I hope you feel proud of yourself.

DOMS said:
Bitch, bitch, bitch. With all the bitching you do about global warming, what have you done? Have you given up gas powered transportation (both your car and buses)? Have you given industrial produced clothing and house hold products? Have you abstained from mass produced produce?

No, you haven't. You bitch and bitch but will never make the sacrifices that you ideology would demand.

The first step is acknowledging that you have a problem. :thumb:

Too bad conservatives are busy trying to deny the problem, while free thinkers want to address them. :)

BigDyl said:
The first step is acknowledging that you have a problem. :thumb:

Too bad conservatives are busy trying to deny the problem, while free thinkers want to address them. :)

Quit dodging the question. Have, or you have not done the things I've listed? You know you haven't because that would be inconvenient. It's an inconvenient ttruth that save-the-world liberals won't make real sacrifices until they can pass a law that makes them.

You're a hypocrite. "Everyone else needs to make sacrifices but me."

DOMS said:
Quit dodging the question. Have, or you have not done the things I've listed? You know you haven't because that would be inconvenient. It's an inconvenient ttruth that save-the-world liberals won't make real sacrifices until they can pass a law that makes them.

You're a hypocrite. "Everyone else needs to make sacrifices but me."

It's the little things, like recycling, which I do, and not littering, driving gas economical car which make a difference, not everyone has to invent a hydrogen powered engine to make a difference. I guess DOMS is bitter because he doesn't do anything to help himself. :)

Global warming and the massive increase in pollution and CO2, and the earth's natural warming phase is just a coincidence. :thumb:

Carbon dioxide has now increased 31% since 1750 to a higher level than any time in the last 420,000 years, and probably 20 million years. It contributes 60% of the warming effect. About three quarters of the human-induced carbon dioxide emission is due to fossil fuel combustion.
Methane concentration in the atmosphere has increased 150% since 1750 and contributes a fifth of the warming effect. The balance is from halocarbons (14%) and nitrous oxide (6%).
Ozone depletion from 1979 * 2000 is estimated to have cause a negative warming equivalent to the positive effect caused by nitrous oxide release.

Hazzardous emmisions and overuse of fossil fuels is definitely a problem...

But, who uses all those nasty little gasses????

Answer = People/Humans

So that makes people the root cause of the problem,
not people's enviromental policies...

STOP HAVING FUCKING KIDS YOU GREEDY ASSHOLES !!!!!!

The Monkey Man said:

I agree 100% :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

BigDyl said:
It's the little things, like recycling, which I do, and not littering, driving gas economical car which make a difference, not everyone has to invent a hydrogen powered engine to make a difference. I guess DOMS is bitter because he doesn't do anything to help himself. :)

So, you haven't given up your car. You still use industrially produced clothing and household product. You still eat mass produced foods.

Just think of all the CFC produced products (and CFC used to transport it from China) in the PC that your using to troll with.

So, you do your little recycling thing and think that's your share? If you really cared about global warming, you'd live out in the woods, naked, eating only what you could catch. But again, that's just a little too inconvenient, isn't it?

BigDyl said:
Global warming and the massive increase in pollution and CO2, and the earth's natural warming phase is just a coincidence. :thumb:

Of course not, the human race didn't start to flourish until the end of the last ice age. In other words, it's the natural global warming that made our civilization possible. But that's an inconvenient fact.

You can spout off about all the things you think the world should, but you won't do it until the government forces you to do it.

The Monkey Man said:
Hazzardous emmisions and overuse of fossil fuels is definitely a problem...

But, who uses all those nasty little gasses????

Answer = People/Humans

not people's enviromental policies...

Makes "people the root cause of the problem" of what? "Hazzardous emmisions and overuse of fossil fuels is definitely a problem"? Sure, but does that mean that humans are the root cause of global warming? No, that would be nature.

DOMS said:
So, you haven't given up your car. You still use industrially produced clothing and household product. You still eat mass produced foods.

Just think of all the CFC produced products (and CFC used to transport it from China) in the PC that your using to troll with.

So, you do your little recycling thing and think that's your share? If you really cared about global warming, you'd live out in the woods, naked, eating only what you could catch. But again, that's just a little too inconvenient, isn't it?

Of course not, the human race didn't start to flourish until the end of the last ice age. In other words, it's the natural global warming that made our civilization possible. But that's an inconvenient fact.

You can spout off about all the things you think the world should, but you won't do it until the government forces you to do it.

I posted some facts about humans influence on global warming, and I guess you think ignoring my posts will make them go away. Not a very intelligent way to debate something, but if that works for you, stick with it. :rolleyes:

DOMS said:

If we make some sacrafice, like yourself, then it's the little things that make a big difference. I see you aren't willing to acknowledge the truth, and are too much in denile to admit you were wrong. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Monkey Man said:

Oh, and those with the highest birthrates on the planet are the poor of Africa, but don't let that get in the way of your tirade.

BigDyl said:
I posted some facts about humans influence on global warming, and I guess you think ignoring my posts will make them go away. Not a very intelligent way to debate something, but if that works for you, stick with it. :rolleyes:

When you've proved, with enough posts, that you have something of value to say, I'll spend more time reading your posts.

True story.

Back