• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's Store in New York City...

Flakko

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What Stores in New York City...

Can I find maltodextrin and dextrose? I usually order online, but I was wondering if there's any store in the city that carries those products.
Thanks for any help

Last edited:
I have never seen it in a suppplement store here in NYC.

You can go into a duane reade sometimes and find dextrose chew tabs at the pharmacey.

Where abouts in Manhattan are you, P?

I'm on 50th and 2nd :D

Flakko said:
Can I find maltodextrin and dextrose? I usually order online, but I was wondering if there's any store in the city that carries those products.
Thanks for any help
where in NYC do you live in flakko.

Robboe said:
Where abouts in Manhattan are you, P?

Upper eastside....but only for one more week. then it is sunny Phoenix AZ for me!

Why, you movin' over to the states?

P-funk said:
Upper eastside....but only for one more week. then it is sunny Phoenix AZ for me!

I'm moving to Phoenix AZ too. See you there. ;)

BigDyl said:

fuck_you_fusking_fuck_l.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
BigDyl said:

Dude! Don't listen to Foreman, once he uses you you'll be out in the street like yesterdays news.

I live in the Bronx, but I'm constantly going to the city (Manhattan) and Queens.

I like the shirt too!

The Bronx, that's enough info... You look like maniac Mino! Lol!:joke:

sawastea said:
I'm on 50th and 2nd :D

For real?

I was in Manhattan 3 or 4 times in february when i was over for the Arnold. If i'd have known we could met up for a beer.

P-funk said:

Eventually, yeah.

On Long Island most likely, but if i am in the States for any decent length of time i'd quite like the experience of living in Manhattan for a year or so.

Flakko said:

Hahaha...

Robboe said:
Eventually, yeah.

On Long Island most likely, but if i am in the States for any decent length of time i'd quite like the experience of living in Manhattan for a year or so.

yea, defenitly. especially for a young single guy. You need to live in Manhattan just to check it out.

Long Island is nice. But, it is a completly different world then the city. Completely.

The worst part about the city is just the cost of living. If you move here and are trying to find a place, pm me and I will tell you the address of some rent stabalized buildings in a nice area that you may be able to swing.

IML Gear Cream!
How come you are moving out and away to AZ? had enough of the big living?

I have designs of grandeur in my head and i'd quite like one of those groovy brown brick houses (like 6mill?)

Robboe said:
How come you are moving out and away to AZ? had enough of the big living?

I have designs of grandeur in my head and i'd quite like one of those groovy brown brick houses (like 6mill?)

lol....those birck houses (brownstones) will cost you an arm and a leg! There is one up here on the upper eastside near the park that was selling for some heavy heavy money....something around 14mil. It had an olympic sized swimming pool in the basement. Just the monthly pool maintenance would kill you.

I am moving to AZ because I am sick of paying so much for living. I need to go somewhere were I can save money, actually buy something and live more comfortably. Also, I am going to start working on my masters in exercise science and I can't afford to live in NYC and go to school.

I am burned out on the east coast also. I lived in boston for 4 years and NYC for almost 5 years. I want a change of pace.

P-funk said:
I have never seen it in a suppplement store here in NYC.

You can go into a duane reade sometimes and find dextrose chew tabs at the pharmacey.

The tabs are glucose - they're for diabetics (IF you're talking about what i think you're talking about)

GoalGetter said:
The tabs are glucose - they're for diabetics (IF you're talking about what i think you're talking about)

yea, that is it.

ofcourse, if all else fails, you can just buy a big bag of smarties or pixie sticks, which are both straight up dextrose.

Flakko said:
:laugh: I am harmless. :)

It seems strange to have a fellow IM from the Bronx here, the Bronx is pretty rough.

min0 lee said:
:laugh: I am harmless. :)

It seems strange to have a fellow IM from the Bronx here, the Bronx is pretty rough.

some parts of the bronx are like a country club. Like Riverdale or some of the norther parts as you approach Westchester County. But, you already know this becasue you are a NYC 4 lifer. I always think of the brox as rough too.

Saw, you are in NYC? Never knew that.

Twin Peak said:
Saw, you are in NYC? Never knew that.

where did you think i was? long island?

LOL.

"Saw" was short for Sawestea. Always think its all about you Pat eh?

Twin Peak said:
LOL.

"Saw" was short for Sawestea. Always think its all about you Pat eh?

selfish.

:laugh:

Back