• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fat in my diet

JapanGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started dieting and working out 3 weeks ago. I have always been very tall and thin (6'5") (145 lbs.) because of my really high metabolism. I started with 3% body fat. Last year I joined a gym in Seattle and began a workout program with the help of a personal trainer. I had to quit because it wasn't the right time (long story). Now I live in Japan. I have started again with my own home gym and have been importing whey protien and creatine monohydrate from the US. The results have been very good. I gained 25 lbs. in the first 2 weeks. My muscles are growing all over my body and becoming very dense. I can already lift 2 to 3 times as much weight as when I first started. I am very determined to keep this up.
My only problem is that I have to eat 5000 calories per day to gain weight due to my metabolism. I seem to have developed a small amount of fat on my belly. It's not much, but I don't want it to get worse. Everything else is cool. My arms, legs, and back are all muscle. Was this fat always there and is now protruding above my stomach muscles?
If it is a problem, how do I stop/ get rid of it?
This is my diet. It's not perfect, I know, but it's all I can afford as far as time and money:

1500 calories of fast food (maybe bad, I know)
Protein shake (500ml w/ milk) - 1000 calories
1300 calories of peanut butter
1000 calories of pasta

Should I cut the fatty foods out of my diet, or do more crunches and sit ups to burn off the extra, or do I have nothing to worry about?

UM......................wow well I dont know what to say about that. Tell me this is another guy posting on here under another name to try and get us going!!!

I agree. This looks suspicious to me as well. Pushing all of our buttons, it would appear.

The poster has 2 days to return and explain himself. If not, this thread gets shuffled elsewhere.

Well I was telling the truth, I don't know what's so suspicious about it. I'm in Japan all by myself and have no one to get advice from. I don't even know what 'pushing your buttons' is supposed to mean. Is that some kind of gay code? I posted this because I wanted help, not to be hit on by a bunch of homosexuals.

Don't get your panties in a wad. Your post is plainly suspicious. Gain of 25 lbs in 2 weeks, a god aweful diet, a weird ass question about VAT (belly fat) and a naive question about sit ups (won't do beans for spot reduction).

Point is, we weren't trying to offend; if you're legit, your stretching the envelope for credability. If you're a long drink of water (tall and thin), you ain't gonna be puttin on no 25 lbs in two weeks, on that diet.

I moving this thread to the nutrition section, where you can get some decent advice. I wouldn't go calling folks homosexuals, if you want help here.

Lets also add that 3% body fat is pretty close to unheard of. And for a guy to be asking us advice we ought to be asking you about diet at 3% bf

Back