• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

bread, cereal, potatoes....new study!!!

Michelle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Check this out, it was on the msnbc site

http://www.msnbc.com/news/743063.asp

Scary, huh?

Are oatmeal and hot cereals like wheateena heated in their preparation? I eat cereals all the time, especially oatmeal! :(

Who knows where they come up with these things...I hope further research will prove them wrong.

these days they think almost anything can cause cancer... don't believe everything you read or hear

But what we do know is that there???s not enough data to warrant any consumers overreacting, or changing their dietary habits

lmfao! Is anybody surprised by this? Don't need to change your eating habits?...I guess if fried foods, french fries and potato chips are your everyday fare then you really don't give a shit what's in it anyway.

I know, I know, everything causes cancer, and I don't necessarily believe it yet either, but it was enough to raise my curiousity and concern...
this story was on every major health site this week.

The scary thing is that its not just fried fatty foods like chips, they mentioned potatoes and cereal, too.

I try not to eat too many carbs but I do eat oatmeal nearly every day and a lot of times i will eat a bowl of cereal for a snack. And baked potatoes...who would have thought? I am also a big fan of sweet potatoes.

So maybe it will turn out to be false after more research.

Back