• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Out of space

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why do they call it out of space for things that come obviously from space? Shouldnt they be into space things? Into space aliens, into space spaceships.

Maybe there is a coma in there somewhere:

"Look that thing is obvioulsy out, definitely an out.

Is it an out really? Where does it come from?

Of space."

Outer space/inner space, universal space/Earth's atmosphere

"You wouldn't know it to look at it, but the atoms that make up a solid piece of iron contain more space than stuff. How is it then that the whole world doesn't just crumble around us? "

All of that space and the sub-atomic mass is intermingling and trading particles which means that everything from one end of the universe to the other is intertwined, a vast matrix of space and sub-atomic particles passing about while we pretend to be detached lone islands in a giant universe.

maniclion said:
Outer space/inner space, universal space/Earth's atmosphere

"You wouldn't know it to look at it, but the atoms that make up a solid piece of iron contain more space than stuff. How is it then that the whole world doesn't just crumble around us? "

Because my friend there are four fundamental forces in the universe. Gravity, the weakest. Electromagnetic, Strong Force and the Weak Force. The weak force is what hold the atoms in that piece of iron together and keep them from "crumbling around us". The strong force is even greater in strength and hold the quarks of an atom together. This Strong force is so powerfull that Albert Einstein discovered that E=mc2. So this is why in a nut shell were all here and my computer is not flying apart like a gernade.

maniclion said:
All of that space and the sub-atomic mass is intermingling and trading particles which means that everything from one end of the universe to the other is intertwined, a vast matrix of space and sub-atomic particles passing about while we pretend to be detached lone islands in a giant universe.
Actually this partially true. Nothing touches another thing, there are huge spaces between atoms, even when they are attracted to each other they still never touch.

Vieope said:
Actually this partially true. Nothing touches another thing, there are huge spaces between atoms, even when they are attracted to each other they still never touch.
May the force be with you my Blue Bunny for the force is within us all....

i have 3 grams of anti-matter and the electronic system that keeps it suspended inside it's canister has failed....

Little Wing said:
i have 3 grams of anti-matter and the electronic system that keeps it suspended inside it's canister has failed....
Buy new batteries.

or borrow the ones from your other "Anti-Matter" device, you know the one you hide from the kids and when you use it nothing else matters... :hehe:

negative. the canister was stolen and is hidden somewhere inside the vatican... if i don't find it in 6 hours...

IML Gear Cream!
maniclion said:
or borrow the ones from your other "Anti-Matter" device, you know the one you hide from the kids and when you use it nothing else matters... :hehe:

it doesn't require batteries. :finger:

i'm looking for one of those new fangled ones... you know they come with a real live man attatched.

Little Wing said:
i'm looking for one of those new fangled ones... you know they come with a real live man attatched.

;) :kiss: :eyebrow:

Back