• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

shaking

socc3r_Freak

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm about 5'7, 135-140 lbs. My max squat is around 270 and my max bench is about 180. Today i bench my max 185 X 1 but as soon as i got the bar off the rack my arms were shaking like crazy. More than most people I should say. Then another guy about my size maybe a little bigger upper body wise. But I would say he was about 5'7" and maybe 140-145 lbs and he tried to bench the 185. He got the bar off the rack and his arm weren't shaking like mines were but he couldn't bench it. I'm pretty sure he can't bench as much as me even though his arm are a little bigger and more defined. But I was wonderin why my arm always shake so much. Even with lower weights like 115 lbs my arm shake. I have pretty big arms for my size but I would say they're not as strong as they should be. I can bench more than some guys with bigger arms but I can't curl much. I could probably curl 35 lbs. I never workout my biceps because I don't want them to get too big for my body. My question is am I shaking so much because my biceps are weak because i know my triceps are pretty strong or am I shaking just because my stabilizer muscles are so weak. I also have this shaking problem with my abs. I think that is because my abs are weak but I'm not sure either. I was also wondering if this could be because of my diet and nutrition. I never eat vegitables but I do eat a lot of fruits. Sorry for the long story but please reply.

That was my case about a year ago. I could rep 135 for about 5 and my arms were shakin like crazy. It all went away over time, that's about all I can tell you.

ok maybe ur diet have something to do with it take multi vitamins, eat vegetables every day , drink plenty of water during the day annd during ur w/o and before , maybe u don't sleep well , ur nervous system maybe tired , or maybe u do any kind of cardio before ur w/o wich burns sugar in ur blood.....eat enough carbs before ur workout , have ur pwo meal before 1-1.5 hour of ur w/o..............

yea either he eats just before the w/o so the blood is flowing to his stomach to digest .... or far from the w/o so he lacks sugar in blood.... it happens a lot in ur begining of training and after a couple of months ur body knows how to deal with it and u rarely have this feeling then...

the only shaking I get is when I do a window maker on leg presses. Then my legs shake for 10-20 min after. A "window Maker" is taking a weight you can barely get for ten reps and do it until you have got 20 plus reps.

Tough Old Man said:
the only shaking I get is when I do a window maker on leg presses. Then my legs shake for 10-20 min after. A "window Maker" is taking a weight you can barely get for ten reps and do it until you have got 20 plus reps.

Leg press does the same too me.
Its funny to watch.

Its deadlifts for me. My arms and legs shake quite a bit after ive gone heavy.

squats and military press for me, I guess I still get the job but it does get on the nerves

Back