• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pullups

Bryson

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi again, im 13 and i wanna get abs so alot of people told me to do pullups but i have a few questions...

1.how long till u notice anything
2. how much shud i do a day

or if i shud do something different like run or w/e

getting visible abs involves lowering your bodyfat which is made possible by a diet.

Last edited:
can someone post a diet i could folow?

Bryson said:
can someone post a diet i could folow?

check out the stickies in the diet and nutrition and make your own.

BigDyl said:
You're just the right age to start a roid cycle.

I recommend 1 gram test-e EOD
40 mg dbol ED
500 mg Deca ED

:thumb:

Dude what are you telling this kid????:mad:

Everyone knows it should be atleast 2 grams test-e EOD.:rocker:

BigDyl said:

40 mg dbol ED
500 mg Deca ED

Solid advice by one of our most valuable members!
But seriously, why care about nutrition or weight training, when roids can give you all the results you need.??:thumb:

yes Son.
you can PM KEFE and ask him all the questions. This 12 year old lad is the strongest 12yo kid on the planet thanks to a little training and ALOT of roids. you can see his contest shape pics on here aswell.

Lets go guys lets not even kid about this. Well abs are obtained by a strict diet. Sure crunches and things like that help, but you have to cut out the junk food.

They are being sarcastic about doing steroids.....
Just eat a health balanced diet.
and Play whatever sports you enjoy.
That's all there is to it.

Sarcastic or not, some people (especially kids) have a tendency to take people seriously. Never know....

BigDyl said:

40 mg dbol ED
500 mg Deca ED

bigdylan....get THE FUCK OUT OF THE TRAINING SESSION YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE. You are a waste of space.

be carefull what you tell kids , they tend to listen

P-funk said:
bigdylan....get THE FUCK OUT OF THE TRAINING SESSION YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE. You are a waste of space.

You mean, training forum? :confused: ;)

BigDyl said:
You mean, training forum? :confused: ;)

you know what i meant.

and take it out of your fucking signature or you ass will be banned again.

you are a stupid mother fucker and you waste peoples time here. you add nothing to this section. stay in open chat you fucking retard.

Eat right.

Do cardio.

Sit-ups, crunches, whatever it takes..

You'll see visible abs.

Pull-ups will give you a nice lookin back, and arms.. Depending on how ya do 'em.

IML Gear Cream!
P-funk said:
you know what i meant.

you are a stupid mother fucker and you waste peoples time here. you add nothing to this section. stay in open chat you fucking retard.

:rofl:

P-funk said:
you know what i meant.

:clap: :clapping: :bounce: :clap: :laugh: :haha: :clapping: :hehe::clapping: :rocker:

Anyway, Pullups for abs? Who the fuck is telling you this?

AKIRA said:
:clap: :clapping: :bounce: :clap: :laugh: :haha: :clapping: :hehe::clapping: :rocker:

Anyway, Pullups for abs? Who the fuck is telling you this?

Pulls and chins have always given my abs a pretty good workout. Take a long time off from them and start them again, hitting them hard. Your abs should be sore the next day and I'm willing to bet it'll contribute at least somewhat to overall trunk and core strength and stability. Especially if you pull your legs up with weights attached to them like I do.

Squaggleboggin said:
Pulls and chins have always given my abs a pretty good workout. Take a long time off from them and start them again, hitting them hard. Your abs should be sore the next day and I'm willing to bet it'll contribute at least somewhat to overall trunk and core strength and stability. Especially if you pull your legs up with weights attached to them like I do.

I agree my abs get blasted from pullups. Just hold the last pullup at the top for as long as you can and see your core start shaking in ways you never experienced (if anyone doesn't believe me)

MWpro said:
I agree my abs get blasted from pullups. Just hold the last pullup at the top for as long as you can and see your core start shaking in ways you never experienced (if anyone doesn't believe me)

Ill try holding the last rep.

Ive never felt sore from pull ups or chin ups. Even from coming off of them then returning.

I am not saying its bad advice. I was just saying that instead of listening to "just do pullups" advice, he should still realize its mostly from diet.

Back