• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

20% of men who think they are fathers are not.

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[SIZE=-1] Random DNA checks prove that 20% of men who think they are father are not. [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]This statistic is truly shocking. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]There's a whole evolutionary game theory worked out to explain this. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Simply put, a woman wants to bind a man into a monogamous relationship so he provides food and resources for her and her children, while she maximizes the genetic diversity of her children by having them with several different men. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]DNA test at childbirth should be required to determine the actual paternity. [/SIZE]

^ You know, I bet there are a lot of kids out there in families that has a different papa.

"Billie Jean is not my son," It's just a.....

A license should be required to allow the child to leave the hospital
And if a child is found without a license,
the parents and the child should report to a prison work
camp where they build hybrid american cars

The Monkey Man said:
A license should be required to allow the child to leave the hospital
And if a child is found without a license,
the parents and the child should report to a prison work
camp where they build hybrid american cars

:hmmm:

True Story, this one time I thought I got this girl pregnant, then I realized I'm a virgin.

J/k. :)

I tell any client of mine that thinks that has any doubt they are the father to get a DNA test during their divorce.

I have 2 daughters and one is mine (I hope) and the other was my wifes whenever I got with her and now I have adopted her. The one that is biologically mine I can tell simply because its like looking in a mirror 23 years ago. Looks just like me. I would think in most cases if someone were to have a kid and it pops out looking nothing like you at all it would raise some questions.

ForemanRules said:
[SIZE=-1] Random DNA checks prove that 20% of men who think they are father are not. [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]This statistic is truly shocking. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]There's a whole evolutionary game theory worked out to explain this. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Simply put, a woman wants to bind a man into a monogamous relationship so he provides food and resources for her and her children, while she maximizes the genetic diversity of her children by having them with several different men. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]DNA test at childbirth should be required to determine the actual paternity. [/SIZE]

source?

ForemanRules said:
Impossible:blah:

IML Gear Cream!
Double D said:
I have 2 daughters and one is mine (I hope) and the other was my wifes whenever I got with her and now I have adopted her. The one that is biologically mine I can tell simply because its like looking in a mirror 23 years ago. Looks just like me. I would think in most cases if someone were to have a kid and it pops out looking nothing like you at all it would raise some questions.

They dating age yet? :confused:

Double D said:
Come on by I'll have a suprise waiting for you at the door. :finger:

They gonna wear something nice for me? ;)

I think I will stop there. A father doesnt want to talk about things like that. So when one day you hear your old lady is preganant and its a little girl you will understand to.

Double D said:
I think I will stop there. A father doesnt want to talk about things like that. So when one day you hear your old lady is preganant and its a little girl you will understand to.

LOL, I'm just kidding bro. :)

I heard it was 10%. 20% sounds impossible.

ForemanRules said:
It's a good link I use and I don't want others to get ideas from it.;)

Mmhmm.

fufu said:
031047_owned.jpg

ForemanRules said:
It's a good link I use and I don't want others to get ideas from it.;)

bsmeter.gif

Back