• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Drinking egg beaters

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I tasted raw egg beater today and it wasn't too bad. Eggbeaters have been pasteurized, so it is completely safe. Instead of drinking a protein shack at work, I think I might start drinking 4 servings of egg beaters. Check out the Macros.

Serving Size 1/4 cup (61g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 30
Calories From Fat 0
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 160mg
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 0g
Protein 6g

*Percentage Daily Values are based
on a 2,000 calorie diet.

That would be 24g of quality protein. I could even mix in some whey to boast it up a little. I have taught myself to eat almost anything if it is for the sake of progress in the gym, so I will let you guys know how this will go.

I think I remember it is still possible to get poisoning from it. I also read that your body cannot digest the protein that well when uncooked.

I'd love to drink it too, but the experts keep saying it's a no-no. DOH!

KelJu said:
I tasted raw egg beater today and it wasn't too bad. Eggbeaters have been pasteurized, so it is completely safe. Instead of drinking a protein shack at work, I think I might start drinking 4 servings of egg beaters. Check out the Macros.

Serving Size 1/4 cup (61g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 30
Calories From Fat 0
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 160mg
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 0g
Protein 6g

*Percentage Daily Values are based
on a 2,000 calorie diet.

That would be 24g of quality protein. I could even mix in some whey to boast it up a little. I have taught myself to eat almost anything if it is for the sake of progress in the gym, so I will let you guys know how this will go.

Do this. Microwave it for 1 1/2 minute. Done.

BigDyl said:
Do this. Microwave it for 1 1/2 minute. Done.

Everytime I do it, half of the eggs are liquidy.

Back