• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clomid w/ cycle ???

Motorhead72

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey what's up IM. Currently I'm running a cycle of 200mg Tren EOD, 25mg Oxy (Anadrol) ED & 200mg Test E 1x pr wk. My Guru tells me it might be a good idea to run clomid "for maintenance" during the cycle to ward off any estrogen related side effects. What do you think?
Thanks
Motorhead72 :rocker:

200mg of Tren EOD??? Sounds a little high and the Test sounds a little low. I don't know about running Clomid during. I know you can run Nolva during if you have a tendency towards gyno or bloat. Why so low a dose on the test and such a high dose on the tren? That averages out to a little over 600mg of Tren a week.

Yep, 700 mg tren per week is a lot, especially for someone who doesn't know how to design his own cycle. No offense, but I recommend you learn a lot more about the drugs you are going to use and not rely upon your "guru". Your cycle plan and question show us you don't know what you are doing.

Is it Tren Acetate or Tren Hexahydrocarbonate or whatever the long acting ester is?

O.K. Fine...

O.K. Fine, let's say I don't know what I'm doing. What would you recommend?

run about 500mg a week of test and about 200 of tren. What is the MG/ML of your Tren? What is the mg/ml of your test? Actually give me a rundown of all the compounds your using and what esters? enanthate for example or cypionate or acetate or hexahydracarbowhatever...

Test-E & Tren-A

luke69duke69 said:
run about 500mg a week of test and about 200 of tren. What is the MG/ML of your Tren? What is the mg/ml of your test? Actually give me a rundown of all the compounds your using and what esters? enanthate for example or cypionate or acetate or hexahydracarbowhatever...

250 mg/ml Test Enathate. Tren Acetate; 5 carts converted w/ a 10g kit transferred into 10 / 10cc sealed vials.

You should have done more research.

If this is your first cycle it should be test only. (like 500mg of test e a week)

clomid sucks...i go blind...stick with the nolva

Well if he's got the tren and already started it, I'd say just drop the dosage on that and go with 500mg/ a week of test. Shoot the tren every 3 days and shoot the test twice a week in 2 250mg shots. I'm assuming then your tren is somewhere around 76mg-100mg/ ml ballpark.

IML Gear Cream!
Like everyone says, drop the tren down to 400mg or lower and up the test to about 500mg EW

Please see my post to skaterdude.

Last edited:
Not really...

redman12 said:
You should have done more research.

If this is your first cycle it should be test only. (like 500mg of test e a week)

clomid sucks...i go blind...stick with the nolva

Not really Bro, 1st injectable cycle, yes. Have done several oral cycles w/ M1T, Halodrol, Masterdrol, E-max (ALRI), etc...but after researching the liver damage aspect I said screw it and went to injectables. Sure I might be a bit of a novice but what I'm looking for here is a little helpful advice from those more experienced than I. I know some stuff but I'm always looking to learn more. Thanks.

nyerinco@hushmail.com

see post...

skaterdude said:
Like everyone says, drop the tren down to 400mg or lower and up the test to about 500mg EW

Please see post to Redman12 and let me know what you think...

Motorhead72 said:
O.K. Fine, let's say I don't know what I'm doing. What would you recommend?
I recommend you not do tren on your first injectible cycle. If you are set on it, then I would recommend nothing over these doses:

Test 500 mg/wk
Tren 250 mg/wk

I sure hope you are using HCG. Otherwise, prepare to have a sac of raisins.

I also recommend Valium or Xanax.

Pirate! said:
I recommend you not do tren on your first injectible cycle. If you are set on it, then I would recommend nothing over these doses:

Test 500 mg/wk
Tren 250 mg/wk

I sure hope you are using HCG. Otherwise, prepare to have a sac of raisins.

I also recommend Valium or Xanax.

Is the Vallium and Xanax for the sleeplessness of Tren? I just started it and so far haven't noticed sleeplessness but then I have insomnia already. So far OTC sleep aids still work. Most Prescription stuff doesn't dent my sleeplessness. Unisom is probably the strongest OTC sleep aid but rotating them like injection sites keeps you from building as much of a tolerance.

It's more for anxiety.

Motorhead72 said:
Not really Bro, 1st injectable cycle, yes. Have done several oral cycles w/ M1T, Halodrol, Masterdrol, E-max (ALRI), etc...but after researching the liver damage aspect I said screw it and went to injectables. Sure I might be a bit of a novice but what I'm looking for here is a little helpful advice from those more experienced than I. I know some stuff but I'm always looking to learn more. Thanks.

nyerinco@hushmail.com

iam only trying to help

On your first cycle of tren, you can get great results from 50/75mg eod. Anymore than that is not needed.

Back